Hooli's funeral

DA16WALL

A great send off for a truly lovely fella. Rest in peace Houli. Sorry fellas was at houlies funeral, what a send off he got. Brought Eltham high St to a standstill as Herman rightly predicted. Tried to upload a couple of videos to show you but it's saying the files are too large to upload.
Rest in peace Houli. 🙏🙏💙💙🦁🦁

Last edited:

70sCR

A great send off for a truly lovely fella. Rest in peace Houli. Sorry fellas was at houlies funeral, what a send off he got. Brought Eltham high St to a standstill as Herman rightly predicted. Tried to upload a couple of videos to show you but it's saying the files are too large to upload.
Rest in peace Houli. 🙏🙏💙💙🦁🦁
DA16 I know one or two who couldn't make it and would love to see those videos. If there's a way of getting them out there or by some other means that would be lovely.

DA16WALL

DA16 I know one or two who couldn't make it and would love to see those videos. If there's a way of getting them out there or by some other means that would be lovely.
Mate I'd love to be able to put them up, but everytime I try it's saying the files are too large. I ain't got a clue why, there's 3 videos and they're about a minute and a half long each one. I've even tried doing them separately but the same thing is happening... It's entirely up to you but if you wanna pm me your mobile number then I'll send em to you and maybe you can do something with them.

Members online