Harris Sack

waterloowacker

westlion 2

The Cardiff City Forum are praying that this story is true. They despise his style of football and lack of tactical nouse.

Really sad to read, in a way.

But not at all surprising, is it? I mean, who on here thought for a minute it wouldn't end this way? He is operating way, way above his level. Southend about right.

Forget the money, Bomber. Find a happier way of life, please.
hope he stays till they sack him and he gets a good pay off
have no animosity to Harris served us well at a time when we needed stabilising, good luck to him wherever he ends up

Peckham Lion

hogeyman

Well as bad as Cardiff has been we need to be looking at our own situation Cardiff have won 8 games this season compared to our 5 and are 4 points above us. We have already consistently reached the kind of shit awful football under Rowett in a year that it took Bomber 3 years to get too. I do think Rowett should be safe for a while longer and given a chance to improve, but we need to take our rose tinted specs off if we think we have had a great managerial upgrade because they seem like 2 cheeks of the same arse to me. Its no accident that pretty much all of Rowetts recent clubs say exactly the same about him that our fans say about Harris.

Wippa

They're more deluded than the Nigels and Spotters. A poxy lower league club that had their day in the sun but now think the premier league is a divine right and their natural level.
No ones more deluded than the spotters mate. There’s a thread on NoLife about getting a new manager in if Lord Bowyer goes and one bloke on there said they should be in for the likes of Eddie Howe because the Spotters have more potential than any PL who could be in need for a new manager soon, including the likes of Brighton

Peckham Lion

No ones more deluded than the spotters mate.
Yeah, i saw the Eddie Howe stuff. It's a toss up between them and the Nigels, i think. The Nigels think they're Europe bound after a few wins then want the manager out after losing to a newly promoted side, they really are miles above their station. They think that the likes of Diego Costa and Dele Ali should be at Selhurst. I suppose there's a Rizla paper between them and the Spotters when it come to delusion and knowing your place in the football pyramid. They are both great comedy value whichever way you look at them!

Wippa

Yeah, i saw the Eddie Howe stuff. It's a toss up between them and the Nigels, i think. The Nigels think they're Europe bound after a few wins then want the manager out after losing to a newly promoted side, they really are miles above their station. They think that the likes of Diego Costa and Dele Ali should be at Selhurst. I suppose there's a Rizla paper between them and the Spotters when it come to delusion and knowing your place in the football pyramid. They are both great comedy value whichever way you look at them!
Oh when it comes to comedy value I’d say the nigels can’t be beat. But for delusions of grandeur Charlton can’t be topped. They could be in the gutter and they’d be looking down at other clubs. They really believe they’re a massive club who just happen to be temporarily in the wrong tier. And it’s just a matter of time before they’re at their rightful place again.
Moody has got them spot on.

Peckham Lion

Oh when it comes to comedy value I’d say the nigels can’t be beat. But for delusions of grandeur Charlton can’t be topped.
I'll take your word on that mate. I never bothered having a nut in on the Spotters forums until Bower and Danish Dave turned up. That Holmesdale online site is fucking hilarious so i looked in there more often just to have a giggle at them, they never fail to deliver. I thought the Nigels were the kings of delusion and meltdowns until the Spotters forum was highlighted on here. I'll gladly eat humble pie, bow to your superior knowledge and continue to piss myself on regular occasions,,,,,,,,,,,,,, at both of them :grinning: but yeah, the spotters are out in front by a mile :hehe:

Peckham Lion

According to close sources,
It’s reported
Tan according to sources has ordered his board of directors
according to the close source,

Hmm, i smell sheepshit 🐑 💩

Even if it's true it sounds like they're looking pay him off at a discount price. If that's the case then i think Harris is right to stand his ground and get what his contract paid up in full. They were daft enough to hire him in the first place, and the other pile of cunt that came before him.

It shows the respect that he held for us when he resigned, he could have hung around and taken a nice wedge from us but he acted with dignity and respect. Regardless of what we think about his managerial skills, he cared and was brave enough to admit defeat.

Last edited:

Kryan Bing

According to close sources,
It’s reported
Tan according to sources has ordered his board of directors
according to the close source,

Hmm, i smell sheepshit.

Even if it's true it sounds like they're looking pay him off at a discount price. If that's the case then i think Harris is right to stand his ground and get what his contract paid up in full. They were daft enough to hire him in the first place, and the other pile of cunt that came before him.

It shows the respect that he held for us when he resigned, he could have hung around and taken a nice wedge from us but he acted with dignity and respect. Regardless of what we think about his managerial skills, he cared and was brave enough to admit defeat.

Absolutely, that's why I posted the link about strange goings on.

That press conference he gave after the cup defeat was like a man condemned who didn't give a fuck. There is a transcript of it on their site somewhere that got them all spiked up...funny.
:grinning:

Peckham Lion

Absolutely, that's why I posted the link about strange goings on.

That press conference he gave after the cup defeat was like a man condemned who didn't give a fuck. There is a transcript of it on their site somewhere that got them all spiked up...funny.
:grinning:
One of there forums is run by a former top boy that they're all terrified of, he must be in his sixties now. He's not one for free speech or anyone disagreeing with him over Harris. It's not like here where we argue, call each other cunts, call it on ( sometimes with a bottle, but has no bottle if you get my drift :grinning: ).

Bromleywalltj

hope he stays till they sack him and he gets a good pay off
have no animosity to Harris served us well at a time when we needed stabilising, good luck to him wherever he ends up
What a fucking level headed unbiased comment don't know where all this animosity towards Harris comes from with people forgetting what he did for us ,I mean fuck me he's getting more stick than that carrot crunching cunt who properly fucked us over .

kevrelles

What a fucking level headed unbiased comment don't know where all this animosity towards Harris comes from with people forgetting what he did for us ,I mean fuck me he's getting more stick than that carrot crunching cunt who properly fucked us over .
He done the right thing by us,by resigning. I hope he stands his ground with the wooly worriers and gets paid in full.

Wippa

He done the right thing by us,by resigning. I hope he stands his ground with the wooly worriers and gets paid in full.
Spot on