Harris Sack

Kryan Bing

Presumably in league 1
Yeah...Bowyer binned...Harris then steps in at The Spotters...
Gets them promoted to the Championship... SE7 is covered in hoofball galore...
Tells an Anorak to fuck off to Millwall...
We beat them at The Valium...he then gets sacked on the Monday morning...
Turns up in the dug out at Southend....tells a supporter to fuck off to Colchester...
It's all in the Tea Leaves..!!

:grinning: :thumbup:

Last edited:

whiskylion

The Cardiff City Forum are praying that this story is true. They despise his style of football and lack of tactical nouse.

Really sad to read, in a way.

But not at all surprising, is it? I mean, who on here thought for a minute it wouldn't end this way? He is operating way, way above his level. Southend about right.

Forget the money, Bomber. Find a happier way of life, please.

Wippa

The Cardiff City Forum are praying that this story is true. They despise his style of football and lack of tactical nouse.

But not at all surprising, is it? I mean, who on here thought for a minute it wouldn't end this way? He is operating way, way above his level. Southend about right.

Whatever happens at Cardiff he’ll end up coming out of it with a right few quid.
can knock around in the lower leagues after that at some nondescript places like Southend, Colchester or Charlton, doing the odd bit of punditry as well, and he’d have made a very good living from the game.
Good luck to him.

Life with the Lions

The sad part of all this is that he probably thinks he IS good enough to be (at the very least), a Championship manager! Let’s face it, Bomber has never lacked confidence and belief in his own abilities (even if Millwall and Cardiff fans think those abilities are limited).

If he is sacked tomorrow, he’ll take it on the chin, shrug his shoulders, sit at home for a while (living off his sacked compensation money), and wait patiently for the phone to ring!

Whether it does or not, depends on how desperate Championship or league 1 owners are!

pastywall

Pictures of him still on the walls at home with family. Feel he took the job on too early and needed far more experience round the lower leagues before us. Must have been so frustrating for him, but I always felt he needed to “grow up a bit”

zak attack

Almost all managerial tenures end this way. He managed to stay in the job for a fair number of years without getting relegated and sometimes challenging for the play-offs. He'll get another job in the Championship, maybe lower profile, Luton, Rovrum or Barnsley. I wish him well.

Millwall Of Oz

people are deluded on this forum - he has managed 3 seasons in the championship (8th with us then a shit season where he should have probably left at the end of) then got Cardiff into the play offs when they were 16th when he took over.

He's obviously going to get another go at this level or at the very least a "bigger" league 1 club thats expecting promotion

STWall

Sounds dodgy- they couldn’t even spell ‘Forest’ correctly! 😉😅

SEL

Almost all managerial tenures end this way. He managed to stay in the job for a fair number of years without getting relegated and sometimes challenging for the play-offs. He'll get another job in the Championship, maybe lower profile, Luton, Rovrum or Barnsley. I wish him well.
No way at Barnsley. That new owner of theirs is worth Billions and seemingly has some serious ambitions.

I reckon, Southend, Ipswich would be his standard.

SEL

It's in the Sunday papers that he still has the backing of the owner and board.
:shrug:
The very fact they had the chat, i assume, and are coming out with the public backing is usually spin for "you have x amount of games to turn it around".