Group D: Predicted England results

Stompie

Corals are giving 18/1 against us going out at the Group stage, soundslike the value bet to me
Worth a tenner.

I just see on the telly one of them has give 2-1 on the Jocks getting out the group and 16-1 on us winning the cup. We must be evens then to go through to the knockout stages.

Kryan Bing

The game against the Kilts could be interesting.
If Scotland are still keeping to their approach on this BLM stuff by not Kneeling down like the England bitches and, they have support in the Stadium, there could be a lot of Booing flying in from both sets of supporters that no amount of clapping will drown out.

Last edited:

Kryan Bing

It is a tricky group but 3 teams go through ,goal dif will be a big factor , Croatia have a hoodoo over us , the Jocks well it is there cup final so anything can happen , the Checks well we struggled v Austria and Romania and CZ are a decent footballing side

I thought that too, but I've just read that only four 3rd placed teams go through to the last 16.

Does third place qualify for Euro 2020 knockout stages?​

Yes, finishing third does lead to qualification for the knockout stages but only for four of the best third-placed teams.

All of the teams that finish third in the group stages of the Euros are put into a table.

And their position in the table is determined firstly by how many points they picked up in the group stages.

But if the teams cannot be separated by points, whichever team has the highest goal difference finishes higher up the table.

If the table cannot be decided through points or goal difference, it then goes to the number of goals scored in the group stages.

Should that not decide it, it then goes to fair play conduct followed by the team’s UEFA ranking.

markmwal953

I thought that too, but I've just read that only four 3rd placed teams go through to the last 16.

Does third place qualify for Euro 2020 knockout stages?​

Yes, finishing third does lead to qualification for the knockout stages but only for four of the best third-placed teams.

All of the teams that finish third in the group stages of the Euros are put into a table.

And their position in the table is determined firstly by how many points they picked up in the group stages.

But if the teams cannot be separated by points, whichever team has the highest goal difference finishes higher up the table.

If the table cannot be decided through points or goal difference, it then goes to the number of goals scored in the group stages.

Should that not decide it, it then goes to fair play conduct followed by the team’s UEFA ranking.
Oh did'nt know that ,cheers

Eamon Dunphys tackle

It is a tricky group but 3 teams go through ,goal dif will be a big factor , Croatia have a hoodoo over us , the Jocks well it is there cup final so anything can happen , the Checks well we struggled v Austria and Romania and CZ are a decent footballing side
Those two games we were shocking.
I know that some of those players won't start in the tournament but some of them were just not up to it.