Greggs gone to Derby

whiskylion

What was particularly interesting about that deal was that Rooney, who wasn't exactly a bad player himself, made a point of saying that he signed Gregory because he loves not only his play but also his attitude.

And, tellingly, that he was a player he wanted to sign personally - he was not suggested by the recruitment team. Rooney is a personal fan: he went out to get him himself.

That speaks volumes.

Personally, I would have had him back at The Den at the drop of a hat.

kevrelles

What was particularly interesting about that deal was that Rooney, who wasn't exactly a bad player himself, made a point of saying that he signed Gregory because he loves not only his play but also his attitude.

And, tellingly, that he was a player he wanted to sign personally - he was not suggested by the recruitment team. Rooney is a personal fan: he went out to get him himself.

That speaks volumes.

Personally, I would have had him back at The Den at the drop of a hat.
Gr would not want him back.what to spoil his record of not letting forwards score and actually winning a game. He would not let that happen

kevrelles

Fuckin sad state of affairs that we don’t even have a go for him. Rowett now reminding me of ecky thump hollow head - just packing the squad with pointless numbers who basically all do the same thing.. nothing of any note
I've been saying over and over how useless the cunt is. But he will keep his job thanks to the likes of some on here who think his shit smells of Roses.
As far as I'm concerned anyone who backs gr after the shit he has served up,then they don't really care about wall

T28ColdBlowLion

Agreed Kev GR started ok with the Zulus, did less well at Derby, fucking dreadful at Stoke and even worse still here. He’s a helter skelter manager going round and round in circles and getting lower and lower and lower. (and dizzy) he gotta go we are much worse now than when he arrived

Eamon Dunphys tackle

There have been plenty of strikers moving clubs on free transfers in this window.
Ok, some of them are unknown and in lower leagues.
But these often turn out as gems.
We should be taking a chance with some. After all they can't be worse than the forwards we have at the moment surely.

kevrelles

Agreed Kev GR started ok with the Zulus, did less well at Derby, fucking dreadful at Stoke and even worse still here. He’s a helter skelter manager going round and round in circles and getting lower and lower and lower. (and dizzy) he gotta go we are much worse now than when he arrived
He will take us down that's odds on.
When that happens the gr platers will be happy.

kevrelles

There have been plenty of strikers moving clubs on free transfers in this window.
We should be taking a chance with some. After all they can't be worse than the forwards we have at the moment surely.
He don't want any strikers he is a cunt

Soul Man

Based on recent history where we have signed new forwards who are worse than the current ones. I am sure if GR looks hard enough he will easily find worse still