Grassline

King of The Jungle

Dunno about anyone else, but I am getting fucked off with seeing these fucking stupid 'hear hate don't hesitate' signs everywhere. I really don't need my football club to tell me how to behave, bearing in mind I have the wherewithal to earn the money to go and see them.
It would be awful if grassline failed because on a Saturday 2,000 people were texting in 'I heard someone call the lino a gooseberry on block 28', or 'I heard someone say BUGGER in block 7 - that's homophobic dontchyaknow?'... It'd be absolutely terrible if we swamped them with the shit they wanted wouldn't it?

kevrelles

Dunno about anyone else, but I am getting fucked off with seeing these fucking stupid 'hear hate don't hesitate' signs everywhere. I really don't need my football club to tell me how to behave, bearing in mind I have the wherewithal to earn the money to go and see them.
It would be awful if grassline failed because on a Saturday 2,000 people were texting in 'I heard someone call the lino a gooseberry on block 28', or 'I heard someone say BUGGER in block 7 - that's homophobic dontchyaknow?'... It'd be absolutely terrible if we swamped them with the shit they wanted wouldn't it?
When you call them.ask them for an oz of skunk