Good people on here - 'your own'

BrianLion

I came on here weeks ago asking for some legal advice/help. Two people off here that I have never met before contacted me and not only offered me advice but were happy to give up their free time to help me, one of which went on for several weeks with many emails and letters being exchanged and sent on my behalf, nothing asked for, expected or accepted when I offered. I won't embarrass them by naming them, but you know who you are!
I wanted to say thank you to them both and to confirm what most on here already know that there is something special about being true Wall and that most on here are 'your own', people with old school values that can't be bought but have been taught.
I know some friendly stick will now be coming my way, be gutted if it doesn't, but still wanted to say how proud I am to be Wall.

Bromleywalltj

I came on here weeks ago asking for some legal advice/help. Two people off here that I have never met before contacted me and not only offered me advice but were happy to give up their free time to help me, one of which went on for several weeks with many emails and letters being exchanged and sent on my behalf, nothing asked for, expected or accepted when I offered. I won't embarrass them by naming them, but you know who you are!
I wanted to say thank you to them both and to confirm what most on here already know that there is something special about being true Wall and that most on here are 'your own', people with old school values that can't be bought but have been taught.
I know some friendly stick will now be coming my way, be gutted if it doesn't, but still wanted to say how proud I am to be Wall.
You fucking woman, we already know that so you're not getting anymore recognition on here now fuck off.:clap:

Saxon Lion

You are a dipstick rodney