Good man

kevrelles

Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban has defended fans who booed the republic of Ireland players for taking a knee before Tuesdays pre-euro 2020 friendly in Budapest.
Republic manager Stephen Kenny described the booing before the goalless draw as incomprehensible.
However Orban said ,if you are a guest in a country then understand it's culture and don't provoke the locals.

Fucking quality he has got it spot on.

Kryan Bing

Stephen Kenny and his team can knee and whinge all day long if they want to .... because no fucker will be able to witness them humiliate themselves again in June, or even take the slightest bit of notice of them - They didn't qualify for the Euro finals. Stephen Kenny's rant means nothing.
:grinning:

DeptfordJ

I'd be really interested to see what would happen if a 'Kick Racsim Out' Banner was wheeled out at the line up.. Round of applause..and then kick off the game..!!
All bases covered, no Politics, no gestures, just a statement and off we go!!!!
What would the Woke brigade be able to say then I wonder.... Checkmate!!!!!!!!

HappyLion

I'd be really interested to see what would happen if a 'Kick Racsim Out' Banner was wheeled out at the line up.. Round of applause..and then kick off the game..!!
All bases covered, no Politics, no gestures, just a statement and off we go!!!!
What would the Woke brigade be able to say then I wonder.... Checkmate!!!!!!!!
We have done that already

DeptfordJ

Yeah we've done it.... Once again we were the first to show its not racism.. Just BLM shite that gives supporters the hump... Wonder what would happen if it happend st the Euros???

T28ColdBlowLion

This fuckwit lost his first million matches in charge or EIRE including a home qualifier to fuckin L U X E M B O U R G. you’d think the cunt had more probs to worry about than having a go at Hungarian fans just voicing what he actually probably agrees with inwardly