Freedom.!!!

tony_dolby

"PHD’s do not get these kind of deltas so drastically wrong."

I've met loads! Including two who blew up a sizeable part of their lab - these incidents occurred in different countries, but both were experienced post- doctoral research fellows who committed school boy errors. One of them was doing a reduction reaction using sodium in liquid ammonia and he dropped the sodium container. For some unaccountable reason he picked it up, panicked, and threw it into a sink full of water. He survived, but the repair bill was something to behold!

Life with the Lions

Just emailed my Barbers and told them i will not be using their services again and to take me off their mailing list after i received this load of patronising, scaremongering over the top balls shit.

A Message From Cutters Yard​

To all our customers

We hope you and your loved ones have been keeping safe.

Although the legal requirement to wear a face covering in England ends on 19 July, the government expects and recommends that people continue to wear a face covering in crowded and enclosed spaces.
Here’s what we are doing to make sure everyone feels as safe as possible in our stores.

Please keep wearing a face covering in our stores

We are encouraging our colleagues and you, our customers, to continue wearing face coverings if you can.

we will check your temperature and provide hand sanitiser by the door.
We will continue to sanitise our stations in-between customers. The screens at the reception are staying as well.

We are very grateful for your support and understanding. Our colleagues are here to help and continue to work hard in challenging circumstances. Please continue to be kind, patient and respectful.

Thank you for helping us all to look after each other, and stay safe.

THE “NEW NORMAL”​

● All of our barbers will be wearing face masks in-store. We will require everyone to wear a mask inside the salons to protect yourself and your barber throughout your appointment.

● Please do not attend appointments with friends and family, unless other parties are also booked in for the service, as waiting areas are no longer in use.

● Please adhere to social distancing rules whenever possible by maintaining a 2m distance.

● We will be placing acrylic partitions at reception areas and in between barber chairs as well as floor markings to guide you through the salon as an additional safety measure.
“We are encouraging our colleagues and you, our customers, to continue wearing face coverings if you can.”

That’s all well and good, but what’s going to happen when a bearded bloke enters the barbers and asks for a beard trim?

Or a bearded bloke enters the barbers and tells the barber he’s fed up with his beard, and wants it all shaven off?

Will the barber refuse to trim/shave off a beard, in either scenario, simply because he wants the face mask left on, thinking that what he is doing is right for himself, his customer and his country?

I’ve never had a beard myself, but I can imagine that keeping it looking nice and tidy might be a bit of a faff for some facial hair wearers, so if you visit your local barber regularly, and he offers a beard trimming service, you’re probably going to use it!

Unfortunately, you find that your barber has now stopped offering that service, not because the Government has ordered him to do so, but because your barber is afraid he might catch Covid if you were to cough and sneeze over him!

I don’t know what percentage of beard trimming an average number of barbers do throughout a financial year, but let’s say it’s 25% of all sales. That’s 25% of profit lost to the barber, that would otherwise be in his bank account! With businesses like barbers having only a short while ago re opened to the public, this extra loss of revenue, on top of what’s already been lost, is a suicidal move for your barber right now, Wacker!

It would have been cheaper and quicker for this barber of yours, to have just picked up his shaver’s knife and slit his own throat with it!

Last edited:

ctwall

When Industrial capitalism Is replaced with Financial capitalism the only debate left Is what we can and cannot consume.

Stowwall

“We are encouraging our colleagues and you, our customers, to continue wearing face coverings if you can.”

That’s all well and good, but what’s going to happen when a bearded bloke enters the barbers and asks for a beard trim?

Or a bearded bloke enters the barbers and tells the barber he’s fed up with his beard, and wants it all shaven off?

Will the barber refuse to trim/shave off a beard, in either scenario, simply because he wants the face mask left on, thinking that what he is doing is right for himself, his customer and his country?

I’ve never had a beard myself, but I can imagine that keeping it looking nice and tidy might be a bit of a faff for some facial hair wearers, so if you visit your local barber regularly, and he offers a beard trimming service, you’re probably going to use it!

Unfortunately, you find that your barber has now stopped offering that service, not because the Government has ordered him to do so, but because your barber is afraid he might catch Covid if you were to cough and sneeze over him!

I don’t know what percentage of beard trimming an average number of barbers do throughout a financial year, but let’s say it’s 25% of all sales. That’s 25% of profit lost to the barber, that would otherwise be in his bank account! With businesses like barbers having only a short while ago re opened to the public, this extra loss of revenue, on top of what’s already been lost, is a suicidal move for your barber right now, Wacker!

It would have been cheaper and quicker for this barber of yours, to have just picked up his shaver’s knife and slit his own throat with it!
Sorry!!!!!!
People can't look after their own beards. WTF.
Lets all kneel for beardies everywhere.
Beards Lives Matter.

Frank 1960

Where Boris has pushed for the mask, I think people are using them as part of the dress coad, I'm sure there more popular now than the start of covid,

Millwall tel

There's a woman two doors down from me who wears her fuxking mask to walk into town every day. Fuck knows what benefit she thinks she's getting from it. I saw her when I was leaving the gym at 1300 and it's nearly 30 degrees out there! There's no fucking hope for some people.
Some sad cunts now think it’s trendy! Don’t even get me started on the silly bastards wearing it on tgere hands/arms! Sometimes I wish I had the power to click my fingers and dispose of all the asshole cunts we have in society. Would be a much better place!

EVOJM1972

Some sad cunts now think it’s trendy! Don’t even get me started on the silly bastards wearing it on tgere hands/arms! Sometimes I wish I had the power to click my fingers and dispose of all the asshole cunts we have in society. Would be a much better place!
That would solve climate change, woke, over crowding, the whole shebang!
A friend of mine said about 3 months into the pandemic/lockdown that it was a shame that Covid was hitting the elderly because if it killed the stupid then we should just let it rip!

ctwall

Brutal but bang on

Notice you won't need a vaccine passport to attend a bingo hall. Nothing to do with protecting the elderly and vulnerable. It's about coercing the young nothing more.

Frank 1960

All this is about tracking our movements with id cards, Blair tried and failed but now boris is doing the same thing under the guise of covid why do you think blair is backing it bigtime.
I said earlier this is more about control than the virus fuck track and trace off.