Freedom.!!!

Stompie

Just emailed my Barbers and told them i will not be using their services again and to take me off their mailing list after i received this load of patronising, scaremongering over the top balls shit.

A Message From Cutters Yard​

To all our customers

We hope you and your loved ones have been keeping safe.

Although the legal requirement to wear a face covering in England ends on 19 July, the government expects and recommends that people continue to wear a face covering in crowded and enclosed spaces.
Here’s what we are doing to make sure everyone feels as safe as possible in our stores.

Please keep wearing a face covering in our stores

We are encouraging our colleagues and you, our customers, to continue wearing face coverings if you can.

we will check your temperature and provide hand sanitiser by the door.
We will continue to sanitise our stations in-between customers. The screens at the reception are staying as well.

We are very grateful for your support and understanding. Our colleagues are here to help and continue to work hard in challenging circumstances. Please continue to be kind, patient and respectful.

Thank you for helping us all to look after each other, and stay safe.

THE “NEW NORMAL”​

● All of our barbers will be wearing face masks in-store. We will require everyone to wear a mask inside the salons to protect yourself and your barber throughout your appointment.

● Please do not attend appointments with friends and family, unless other parties are also booked in for the service, as waiting areas are no longer in use.

● Please adhere to social distancing rules whenever possible by maintaining a 2m distance.

● We will be placing acrylic partitions at reception areas and in between barber chairs as well as floor markings to guide you through the salon as an additional safety measure.
Dennis says he'll forget the fiver you own him If you book up before next Wednesday?
Hair-10-695x1024.jpg

waterloowacker

I’ve got mates, he could literally take a shit in their mouth and they’d still be defending the useless c*nt on social media
I know the same people.
wood-for-trees.jpg

EVOJM1972

"As she walked past the queue some cunt elbowed her and said "Get your mask on".

He shouldn't have been that close to an elderly person any way apart from the fact that he was being a rude c*nt.
Being a wannabe superhero to make up for his social inadequacies. In some ways I'm glad I wasn't there because it would have ended very badly.

Froada

I said on another post on here, bet they didn't do that at silverstone yesterday, privileged cunts,
I was at the open yesterday, barely saw a mask. The check your NHS app was fucking something else. In brilliant sunshine, you could hardly make them out on your phone, and some old fella about 80, looked at my phone and said ''Thanks mate'' and waved me through.

33lion

Boris has got something that every politician would die to have. People who like him, tend to carry on liking him. Strangely, a journalist remarked recently that critics who meet him tend to change their minds about him too. He is a formidable politician but a man without political convictions or moral scruple.

A couple of people I know have met him and say that he’s actually a very funny and witty fella behind closed doors and quite nice.

I tend to believe it, he flicks between being the bumbling idiot and the stoney faced leader but in all honesty I don’t think he’s that sort. Obviously he was not cut out for pandemics. Are any of us? It’s probably been harder to deal with than the fucking war🤣

Throughout all this it’s easy to forget that Boris is just a mouthpiece. Particularly when it comes to COVID. He gets advice from sage and the scientists then advice from his cabinet and also tries to tow the party line at the same time, knowing full well that the country and the media will hold him accountable for every case, every death. We bring this on ourselves sometimes sheerly through this bloodthirsty desire to hold someone accountable.

The public and the media crave accountability on a micro level and act surprised when it’s government gets itself in a tizzy with constant u-turns and backtracking. Everyone is pulling in different directions on this…

LeonC

So are you to believe anything the British government and so called experts tell you !

Sir Patrick Vallance yesterday announced 60% of current hospitalised COVID patients were double vaccinated people during his health briefing.

He then changed that via Twitter after his supposed TV gaff to 60% of unvaccinated people were hospitalised with COVID.

Now call me stupid here but for a PHD to get these numbers supposedly arse about face rings major alarm bells for me and here’s why.

Why would you firstly get this so wrong when you are a science and data based doctor, why would reports of the TV announcement numbers be reported to audiences outside of the U.K. before Monday’s press gathering at chequers. Why wouldn’t he of corrected himself during the briefing rather than a Twitter posting.

I actually believe Patrick Vallance’s first lot of numbers to be correct as reported but he was forced to change them. PHD’s do not get these kind of deltas so drastically wrong.

tony_dolby

A couple of people I know have met him and say that he’s actually a very funny and witty fella behind closed doors and quite nice.

I tend to believe it, he flicks between being the bumbling idiot and the stoney faced leader but in all honesty I don’t think he’s that sort. Obviously he was not cut out for pandemics. Are any of us? It’s probably been harder to deal with than the fucking war🤣

Throughout all this it’s easy to forget that Boris is just a mouthpiece. Particularly when it comes to COVID. He gets advice from sage and the scientists then advice from his cabinet and also tries to tow the party line at the same time, knowing full well that the country and the media will hold him accountable for every case, every death. We bring this on ourselves sometimes sheerly through this bloodthirsty desire to hold someone accountable.

The public and the media crave accountability on a micro level and act surprised when it’s government gets itself in a tizzy with constant u-turns and backtracking. Everyone is pulling in different directions on this…

Spot on.