Forum Standards

FLLion

I do believe that the effort to police this lot is one unlikely to succeed. I praise Mama and the other admin for the efforts. I do have one suggestion. That Hate Crime rule should be amended. It reads currently:

Hate crime is any criminal offence which is perceived by the victim or any other person, to be motivated by hostility or prejudice towards a person based on their race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or gender identity

I think it is entirely appropriate to insert after disability "national origin" as it might mitigate the stones thrown at those tune in from far off lands. I am solely thinking of others of course. Should we have a poll?

whiskylion

Hate crime is any criminal offence which is perceived by the victim or any other person, to be motivated by hostility or prejudice towards a person based on their race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or gender identity

I think it is entirely appropriate to insert after disability "national origin" as it might mitigate the stones thrown at those tune in from far off lands. I am solely thinking of others of course. Should we have a poll?
No. We are sending them all back after Brexit....

Last edited:

waterloowacker

I do believe that the effort to police this lot is one unlikely to succeed. I praise Mama and the other admin for the efforts. I do have one suggestion. That Hate Crime rule should be amended. It reads currently:

What a sad old troll you are by coming on Mamas thread trying to get a reaction and stir up the very shit that she is trying to stop.

I have one suggestion for you as well "Fuck Off Yank" stick that in your Hate Crime pipe and smoke it.