Forum Standards

Lionarm

I think you summed up how most of us are feeling. The last 3 months in particular have been the worst of my life. Drinking heavily,
Man takes a drink.
Drink takes a drink.
Drink takes the man.

Watch out.

I post less on here not because I've been attacked in the past, or because my views are not stereotypically "Millwall supporter" but because I can't be bothered to talk to idiots.

LionsMan

This forum has been a god send during the past 12 months the one place where we can still do what we do - take the piss and have a laugh. It’s just like letting off steam as we would on a normal match day - no offence meant and all part of being Wall. Some of the posts and posters on here are pure gold so stay with us. Yes we all probably need to tone it down a bit from time to time and we all know if we’ve overstepped the mark. Maybe we can start a work credentials thread where we can come over all skinny latte and soya milk and see how it goes .........

waterloowacker

We all forget that mama is a elderly lady and doesn't want to here certain words on here ie the C word, this i am guilty of in most of my posts so to do my bit i will be cutting down on it but not cutting it out completely, sorry mama i cannot do this as its such a sincere word when used appropriately :thumbup:

The thing that got me was Pat saying she's scared to login sometimes as she's worried about what she may have to face not really what i want to hear no fucking way and guess you all feel the same if not your a cunt :whist:

Lion of rotherhithe

We all forget that mama is a elderly lady and doesn't want to here certain words on here ie the C word, this i am guilty of in most of my posts so to do my bit i will be cutting down on it but not cutting it out completely, sorry mama i cannot do this as its such a sincere word when used appropriately :thumbup:

The thing that got me was Pat saying she's scared to login sometimes as she's worried about what she may have to face not really what i want to hear no fucking way and guess you all feel the same if not your a cunt :whist:
I'm guilty of using it as well as said in an earlier post but have also said will try to limit it, but do find it difficult not to 😬as it does have so many uses and so descriptive 😁 I don't know mama as it seems some of you lot do but certainly wouldn't want to upset her or have her dread coming on here (no one should feel that, apart from cunts😁) so I will try to use it more sparingly (for me🤔)

Ulster Lion

Elderly.?....... ELDERLY?...... She'll be really reluctant to log in after she reads that.

You're right what you say, though. None of us would like the more 'mature' ladies in our lives to be exposed to some of the things on here, and it's out of respect for Mama, and those like her, who may be annoyed at having to step in when things get out of hand, that I will try to keep myself under control.

Lion of rotherhithe

Elderly.?....... ELDERLY?...... She'll be really reluctant to log in after she reads that.

You're right what you say, though. None of us would like the more 'mature' ladies in our lives to be exposed to some of the things on here, and it's out of respect for Mama, and those like her, who may be annoyed at having to step in when things get out of hand, that I will try to keep myself under control.
Fibber😉