Forum Standards

STWall

Really hope we don't lose any more valued members. This forum has been a God send for me - especially during the lockdowns. Wouldn't be the same if some of the real characters left.
Not being a martyr, but if anything I've ever written has caused anybody on here any problems, namely the admin staff, or have offended anyone with my attempt at humour, then I'll offer to fall on my sword.
I'm a bit of an outsider, and a fairly new member, but rather than any of the long termers leaving, or being put in a compromising position because of any of my comments, I'd rather leave, albeit very reluctantly) than see anyone with stronger ties having to go.
This forum is too valuable for that.
You’ve got to stay Ulster no question and I both love and get your humour. Look forward to catching up with you on the other side of this pandemic mate. See you under the Bricklayers Arms at you know when! 😉

STWall

Spot on again. Too many snowflakes here running away when they get called out. Not the wall I know. If you get called out don’t throw a fit and run off, ask why and listen
If you give it then take it as well. It’s all good banter and no malice intended. If we were called out in the street by aways fans we’d all stand together as I know. That’s the unique aspect of the Wall family. So let’s not stand behind key boards and front up in reality if necessary. Remember We Fear No Foe... together. :cheers:

champs08

If you give it then take it as well. It’s all good banter and no malice intended. If we were called out in the street by aways fans we’d all stand together as I know. That’s the unique aspect of the Wall family. So let’s not stand behind key boards and front up in reality if necessary. Remember We Fear No Foe... together. :cheers:
This. I think many (no fault of their own) will look back at their online activity during these strange times and think - WTF was I doing.

Social media has become the norm for many of us because there’s fck all else to do. This is where the damage is done.

Constantly giving opinions on stuff you only understand because what you read or hear. It’s a warped parallel universe from the pre covid world.

Stop. Get off the ride and fck the MSM off.