Football tonight Live on Amazon Prime

Arthur2shedsJackson

If you really want to watch it you could take the free trial offer of Amazon prime. Streams are a bit hit and miss. Sometimes you can get a good one but there are usually problems with freezing and buffering.

The German Herman

If you really want to watch it you could take the free trial offer of Amazon prime. Streams are a bit hit and miss. Sometimes you can get a good one but there are usually problems with freezing and buffering.
I have Amazon prime because of Amazon music and next-day delivery of parcels, I have been banging on about IPTV for so long I won't bother no more, Anyone who pays SKY is certifiable.

juniorxlion

Anyone who pays for any of this services is mad. Get a amazon fire stick and put kodi on it. You can watch everything for free and move the device to any telly. There only a score in the sales at the minute.

The German Herman

Anyone who pays for any of this services is mad. Get a amazon fire stick and put kodi on it. You can watch everything for free and move the device to any telly. There only a score in the sales at the minute.
Why do you need KODI, Just load the apps you use, That's for live sport it's not that good on KODI that's why I pay for IPTV which is good 99% of the time.

bramcoteboy62

Usually stream football, fucked if I'm ever handing a dime to those football fan hating cunts at Sky. I did sign up for a free trial of Amazon prime today though. Will cancel it in Friday after the games have finished

onlyagame

I have Amazon prime because of Amazon music and next-day delivery of parcels, I have been banging on about IPTV for so long I won't bother no more, Anyone who pays SKY is certifiable.
Sorry German, one more time please.
Do you just down load the app on Apple Store (if so which one cos there’s loads) & how much a month is it?

juniorxlion

Why do you need KODI, Just load the apps you use, That's for live sport it's not that good on KODI that's why I pay for IPTV which is good 99% of the time.
I have not problem streaming live sport on kodi apps, they require regular updates but I watch everything on mine. To be fair I have real debrid as well so you get masses more links when searching

LennytheLion

Yes take up their 30 day free trial, it will cover all their Christmas games. Set it up for them to remind you when the trial is about to end and just cancel. In the meantime you will get free delete verses and music

Wall loyal

I have not problem streaming live sport on kodi apps, they require regular updates but I watch everything on mine. To be fair I have real debrid as well so you get masses more links when searching
The difference is you can get ifollow & it cuts out all the searching just go to what you want when you want it i also use kodi but iptv is worth every penny they have deals going you can get it for about £55 a year

The German Herman

Sorry German, one more time please.
Do you just down load the app on Apple Store (if so which one cos there’s loads) & how much a month is it?
You purchase off of there website and their are different packages, I only have live TV but you can also add video on demand and multi room, Live TV is £79 a year each additional add on is about £25, They almost always have deals on, Like all iptv providers they had major problems a couple of Months ago when they could of cut and run but they never.

Owain_Elias_Real_Wall

Won’t be long before all of our games are on...
That is if we do go up this year*
I’ve got prime. They’ve just interviewed a racist back from a ban from racism. And did not ask him about it?

Wall loyal

You purchase off of there website and their are different packages, I only have live TV but you can also add video on demand and multi room, Live TV is £79 a year each additional add on is about £25, They almost always have deals on, Like all iptv providers they had major problems a couple of Months ago when they could of cut and run but they never.
That's it took time but they got there & tried a few ways of giving us some sort of service why it was down I will be definitely be renewing it when my runs out