Food shortage,

HappyLion

Hold on a cotton picking minute. Isnt the track and trace app doing exactly what it is supposed to? You know like warning you that you have been close to someone with covid for a certain period of time that is likely long enough for you to be infected.

You want no lock down, this is the price to pay. You cant have it all ways.

Millwall tel

If I see any cunt Rui I g around later in sainsburys as if dale winton is on the tannoy I’ll be sure to give them a piece of my imagination. They should shut the doors to any fat slob bastard over 18 stone the cunts don’t need anymore food. full of fatties everywhere you go now and don’t get me started with the ones doing the self no justice wearing tight leggings 🤢

EVOJM1972

If I see any cunt Rui I g around later in sainsburys as if dale winton is on the tannoy I’ll be sure to give them a piece of my imagination. They should shut the doors to any fat slob bastard over 18 stone the cunts don’t need anymore food. full of fatties everywhere you go now and don’t get me started with the ones doing the self no justice wearing tight leggings 🤢
Screenshot_20210722-183912_WhatsApp.jpg

Phlion54

Just makes what Cummings as been saying a bit nearer to the truth.....the man is not fit to run a 100 m race let alone a country.......one cock up after another ....no clear instructions.....the whole country will be . Pinged & isolated soon...... Absolute farce.....track & trace....another contract given to one of their " friends" and it's shambloic

tony_dolby

Just makes what Cummings as been saying a bit nearer to the truth.....the man is not fit to run a 100 m race let alone a country.......one cock up after another ....no clear instructions.....the whole country will be . Pinged & isolated soon...... Absolute farce.....track & trace....another contract given to one of their " friends" and it's shambloic

It's actually 'test and trace'. The testing part has been a huge success especially when coupled with our world-leading sequencing programme. This is why lefties always refer to 'track and trace'. They can't bear to think that the UK is doing something better than almost everybody else in the world.

full-list-total-tests-for-covid-19.png

Gaeilge Millwall

Abbott
Thornbury
Lammy
Khan
Starmer
Running the country during: Covid + Brexit ????

Aaarrrrgggghhhhh ....... stop it your killing me
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂