Final audition

LionsMet

So instead of going to the West Brom game last week mu daughter had an audition to go to instead. (No wonder we lost! ;)

Our little lioness is today off to the final audition and if chosen she will be whisked off today for 5 nights, attending the Brit Awards party, photoshoots, media training the lot as if she gets through, she ends up being in a new girl band.

She knows the queens a lizard & that the media lies through their teeth so shes prepped fully by me :grinning:

But she promises me she will be there for the Birmingham game should she make it ! Thats my girl :)

kevrelles

So instead of going to the West Brom game last week mu daughter had an audition to go to instead. (No wonder we lost! ;)

Our little lioness is today off to the final audition and if chosen she will be whisked off today for 5 nights, attending the Brit Awards party, photoshoots, media training the lot as if she gets through, she ends up being in a new girl band.

She knows the queens a lizard & that the media lies through their teeth so shes prepped fully by me :grinning:

But she promises me she will be there for the Birmingham game should she make it ! Thats my girl :)
I wish her all the best mate.no matter what happens you will still be beaming with pride.

Peckham Lion

Best of luck to your little Lioness mate! No matter how it go's it's the taking part and having the guts to do so that counts! If it don''t work out this time there is always tomorrow, Millwall people never give up! Lets just hope that Ulster don't turn up in his little tutu and upstages everyone,,, again.

waterloowacker

Good luck the her met, my son done a lot of acting when he was young got some good parts heinz ketchup advert, vauxhall zafira advert, murphy's law and a few more just missed out on enduring love film, my daughter went to an audition this week for a pilot tv series and a play at the young vic about a girl band got through to second audition, it's a hard game to get into.

Peckham Lion

Good luck the her met, my son done a lot of acting when he was young got some good parts heinz ketchup advert, vauxhall zafira advert, murphy's law and a few more just missed out on enduring love film, my daughter went to an audition this week for a pilot tv series and a play at the young vic about a girl band got through to second audition, it's a hard game to get into.
Best of luck to your girl as well!

Ulster Lion

Best of luck to your little Lioness mate! No matter how it go's it's the taking part and having the guts to do so that counts! If it don''t work out this time there is always tomorrow, Millwall people never give up! Lets just hope that Ulster don't turn up in his little tutu and upstages everyone,,, again.
I'm already through, Peckham. Apparently every girl band has to have a big dopey looking member.... Well, that's what the boss man told me on the casting couch.