February 23rd Quiz

onlyagame

George Friend, Gueret, Puncheon, Bailey, Mac Donald, J.Easter
Ahh! Sorry Bazz
After a stewards inquiry you were out by one. It was Andros Townsend and not Puncheon.
Whisky was correct with both answers (well all seven actually) so wins today’s prize of a Bazooka Joe bubblegum and as soon as I can scrape it off of the underside of my desk it will be in the post

onlyagame

For various reasons (including WW2 & poor weather) we didn’t play an away match on 23rd February for 75 years during which we played at home on eight occasions. Tomorrow’s game will be our third away match on that day in the last eleven years with the last two (including tomorrow’s game) shown live on Sky TV (yes I know Kev, f*** em)

Andover_Lion

For various reasons (including WW2 & poor weather) we didn’t play an away match on 23rd February for 75 years during which we played at home on eight occasions.
I can just see the Football League committee when arranging fixtures pre-season. Millwall have said they can’t do an away on 23rd Feb again. They said it’s the Chairman’s wedding anniversary.

bazzwall

Well done Bazz, Whisky sent the answers by PM at 3.39
You two can argue the maths

Ahh! Sorry Bazz
After a stewards inquiry you were out by one. It was Andros Townsend and not Puncheon.
Whisky was correct with both answers (well all seven actually) so wins today’s prize of a Bazooka Joe bubblegum and as soon as I can scrape it off of the underside of my desk it will be in the post
a great prize on offer, but i am sincerely pleased that it has deservedly gone to the rightful winner. Bazooka Joe was a mouthful and noted for it's ability to regain it's texture, providing Whisky with hours of a saliva extravaganza.

onlyagame

a great prize on offer, but i am sincerely pleased that it has deservedly gone to the rightful winner. Bazooka Joe was a mouthful and noted for it's ability to regain it's texture, providing Whisky with hours of a saliva extravaganza.
I’ve lost the comic strip though :rolleyes:

Peckham Lion

Still need the answer to question 2
I gave you an answer but am still waiting for a response and directions on how to claim my prize of a holiday of a lifetime. Do me and mrs P pack for sea and sun or skiing? I'll pack my googles regardless of the destination cause i like a good perv and i count pubes sticking out of bikini pants for a hobby.

onlyagame

I gave you an answer but am still waiting for a response and directions on how to claim my prize of a holiday of a lifetime. Do me and mrs P pack for sea and sun or skiing? I'll pack my googles regardless of the destination cause i like a good perv and i count pubes sticking out of bikini pants for a hobby.
Hi mate, we did play Middlesbrough on that day in 2013 but we won 2 - 1
Our opener was an own goal, is that where you got confused?
P.s. Re holidays: I hope your not a Speedo man? Leave that sort of thing to Ulster

Peckham Lion

:wave:

Our opener was an own goal, is that where you got confused?
I get confused anytime we score. It's like seeing a minge for the first time after a spell in nick, you don't whether to lick, fuck it or sniff it cause it's been so long.

I hope your not a Speedo man?
No mate. I go for Leopard prints with two snooker balls stitched into the nut area, i'd look a cunt wearing speedo's*