February 23rd Quiz

onlyagame

Yes, I know it’s a day early but I’m double busy tomorrow!

We are away to Luton tomorrow night and believe it or not we have won the last two League matches we’ve played away from home on February 23rd.
Question 1. Name the six players who played against us in those two games that have also played for The Lions
Question 2. Who were the last home team to beat us when we played an away match on February 23rd?

P.s. If any clever bastards get it straight away you can always PM me and I will give you the credit later on

kevrelles

Yes, I know it’s a day early but I’m double busy tomorrow!

We are away to Luton tomorrow night and believe it or not we have won the last two League matches we’ve played away from home on February 23rd.
Question 1. Name the six players who played against us in those two games that have also played for The Lions
Question 2. Who were the last home team to beat us when we played an away match on February 23rd?

P.s. If any clever bastards get it straight away you can always PM me and I will give you the credit later on
I'm far too busy today to reveal the answers :grinning:

HappyLion

Answer one: 276

Answer two: Tinky Winky. Billy bob. Toby too big horn, Pansy Potter and not forgetting La La big balls Toucan.

And yes I am too busy to think about this yet, But thanks anyway :thumbup: