Farage: Boaties

ParisWall

Some ITW woman was out in the Channel earlier this morning shadowing a RIB, until a taxi from Border Farce tuned up to shepherd them into Folkestone.

As Farage said, they were a young blokes ......... but the reporter soon added that the boats she saw yesterday were 'full of women, children and older people.'No mention of doctors, civil engineers or scientists!

I'm with NF on this, they are absolutely taking the piss.

:wagging:

Lionz

......... but the reporter soon added that the boats she saw yesterday were 'full of women, children and older people

Shame she didn't post the pic of the diverse ages and sexes to appease the knuckle draggers............

Lionz

It's been going on for 20 years
Longer Hastings.........
It's been going on for years Paree. I worked at my uncle's place in Calais for about 4/5 years in the early 90's and saw them every day on the motorway from sangatte heading down the port. Scumbag beer runners used to bury them under their load at 1500 quid a time. I hated those fcukers taking the cash and was so, so close to making a phone call.

Hated them, had nothing in common with them after witnessing that, but still couldn't bring myself to make the call. That was the literally daily dilemma, even back then.

Wandering star

This has to stop once and for all. TURN THEM BACK FFS!!!! Turn OFF the money tap!!!

It worked here in Oz and we've not had an issue since. Even labour say fcuk all because they know it worked. Drives me fcuking potty.

I don't think I'd want to be on a seriously overloaded inflated dinghy in the shark infested waters around Australia!

wellers_shot

Better get your daughters and granddaughters micro chipped 98% of illegal arrivals are young men of whom we know nothing about. All will have sexual needs and if Cologne told us anything it is that they have no respect for females. Expect the rape figures to sky rocket.
Cologne is bad but Sweden and Malmö in particular are out of control regarding rape. They're not fussy either.

ParisWall

Statement from Abdul Kareem (status unknown) who arrived in this country five hours ago ......

"You think living in France is a walk in the Bois?

"We've had to eat world class food and drink excellent wine over the last year; I'm not a lover of snails as they remind me of an ex-girlfriend.

"iPhones are so expensive in France with the Euro being on its arse - .I could only afford a fucking XR - I wanted a 12 Pro.

"Thank God I'm here in ....... er.......Scotland. God Bless Queen Victoria.

"Border Farce have given me a food parcel and 100 condoms; hope they last until the end of the month. Why are your women naked in the street? Are they all sex workers?

"The hotel is okay, but where are the prostitutes and Class A drugs?

"Only a 60" Sony TV with no Netflix or Sky - what about my fucking human rights?

"I pray that tomorrow is a better day - ten o'clock viewing of a four bedroom house in a place by the name of Blackheath. I hope it's not a shit-hole that the locals won't touch or next door to Danny Baker."

Barak Allah!

:grinning:

obeney

We cannot sink them. Of some of.uou can.remember back to the 70's and early 80"s the vast majority of Vietnamese "Boat People" were rescued by.British ships Japs, and Russians and.others just sailed by. It is our tradition and God forbid should we.ever lose such Humanity.something must be done. Pity we don't have a Christmss Islanf.neat to us like the Aussies. Mind you we do have Ascension Island. Just a thought

ParisWall

We cannot sink them. Of some of.uou can.remember back to the 70's and early 80"s the vast majority of Vietnamese "Boat People" were rescued by.British ships Japs, and Russians and.others just sailed by. It is our tradition and God forbid should we.ever lose such Humanity.something must be done. Pity we don't have a Christmss Islanf.neat to us like the Aussies. Mind you we do have Ascension Island. Just a thought

...... or the Isle of Sheppey.

:thumbup:

Lion of rotherhithe

How about using the foreign aid budget to look after these boat people, spending millions on them, then not having much money for the countries that need it, wonder what all these do gooders refugees welcome woke lot would say then about accepting all these economic migrants, possible terrorists

Members online