FAO Ulster

Saxon Lion

Ha ha.... Lucky to live in Belfast.?
Yeah, you're right. It's so good here, that I'm thinking of buying a holiday home in either Helmand or Tower Hamlets - just to keep my feet on the ground.
Dianne Abbott will rent you her flat, Ulster, I think she still has a council flat there.

Bobwat

I wish.
Saw them a few times when I was in the city centre, and they're very good. They always attract a good crowd, and it gives me a good reason to stand and stare at young women, without being put on some sort of register.
The only drawback is that if anyone notices my hand fidgeting in my pocket during their performance, I've to pretend to be looking for change to put in their collection bucket.
I was in Belfast a couple of years ago with work and stayed at The Merchant. Good beer in the Duke of York and great food in The Dirty Onion. Last time I was in Belfast with work before that was 1979 but in different circumstances.!
It was totally different but very similar if you know what I mean.

Ulster Lion

I was in Belfast a couple of years ago with work and stayed at The Merchant. Good beer in the Duke of York and great food in The Dirty Onion. Last time I was in Belfast with work before that was 1979 but in different circumstances.!
It was totally different but very similar if you know what I mean.
Nice place to stay, and our crowd would always have a few in each of those pubs on a night out.
I do know what you mean alright. Our bunch includes an ex boot neck, an ex Green jacket, and a few ex UDR, and everytime we're out, at least one of us is spotted by a nasty. Never get any hassle though, just a discreet acknowledgement..... Changed times.

Saxon Lion

Nice place to stay, and our crowd would always have a few in each of those pubs on a night out.
I do know what you mean alright. Our bunch includes an ex boot neck, an ex Green jacket, and a few ex UDR, and everytime we're out, at least one of us is spotted by a nasty. Never get any hassle though, just a discreet acknowledgement..... Changed times.
Changed times indeed.

westlion 2

They look stupid with black spots all over them, where you've repaired the holes with a bicycle puncture repair kit.
Like shagging a dalmatian.
For something a little different, I cover mine in bubble wrap. Feels like you're humping a burns victim with leprosy.
bought a black one cunt mugged me

Saxon Lion

I remember as part of the regimental int cell, two of us went to talk to an informer in a small pub across from the europa hotel, when we thought we heard gunshots and dived under the table, apparently it was a kanga in the back room knocking a hole in the wall. The locals who had been sitting in their seats supping their drinks thought we were loonies.

Ulster Lion

I remember as part of the regimental int cell, two of us went to talk to an informer in a small pub across from the europa hotel, when we thought we heard gunshots and dived under the table, apparently it was a kanga in the back room knocking a hole in the wall. The locals who had been sitting in their seats supping their drinks thought we were loonies.
Robinson, the Crown, or the Beaten Docket opposite the Europa.
A few of us were at the Europa Penthouse Suite disco in the mid 80's. All short hair and Ben Shermans. Got talking to a few young ladies who seemed up for a bit of fun. Being a walking hormone with a permanent semi, I was very keen to go back to a house they said they were going to continue drinking at until they said were they were from.
Made our excuses and left. Didn't fancy either being joined for a 3 some with some fucker with a black woolly face, or waking up dead the next morning with another ear hole.

BigPaul

Robinson, the Crown, or the Beaten Docket opposite the Europa.
A few of us were at the Europa Penthouse Suite disco in the mid 80's. All short hair and Ben Shermans. Got talking to a few young ladies who seemed up for a bit of fun. Being a walking hormone with a permanent semi, I was very keen to go back to a house they said they were going to continue drinking at until they said were they were from.
Made our excuses and left. Didn't fancy either being joined for a 3 some with some fucker with a black woolly face, or waking up dead the next morning with another ear hole.
Was it a honey trap?
I suppose you'll never know for sure?