FAO Ulster

Bromleywalltj

Mate many thanks ,hope you have had a lovelyXmas D and until you're next over where we can all celebrate together(and we get you fucked, no Ulster not literally)happy New year mate.:thumbup: hanging on my door mate take care pal.

Ulster Lion

Mate many thanks ,hope you have had a lovelyXmas D and until you're next over where we can all celebrate together(and we get you fucked, no Ulster not literally)happy New year mate.:thumbup: hanging on my door mate take care pal.
You're very welcome T..... What do you mean with this "not literally" bollocks.?..... Big K tells me you have a lovely ass, and that I'd be well in there. 😘

Ulster Lion

I wish.
Saw them a few times when I was in the city centre, and they're very good. They always attract a good crowd, and it gives me a good reason to stand and stare at young women, without being put on some sort of register.
The only drawback is that if anyone notices my hand fidgeting in my pocket during their performance, I've to pretend to be looking for change to put in their collection bucket.

ParisWall

Hanging on your door?

Jesus, he's not sent you one of his used Blow-up Dolls, has he?

Pervert.

:grinning:

Kryan Bing

I wish.
Saw them a few times when I was in the city centre, and they're very good. They always attract a good crowd, and it gives me a good reason to stand and stare at young women, without being put on some sort of register.
The only drawback is that if anyone notices my hand fidgeting in my pocket during their performance, I've to pretend to be looking for change to put in their collection bucket.

I was wondering if you had wandered over and tried to remove those two G-Strings? And if you did, did they have Pubic Air on them?

Ulster Lion

They are very entertaining, you are lucky over there.
Mayor Khan would not allow white women to be seen
without head scarves .
Ha ha.... Lucky to live in Belfast.?
Yeah, you're right. It's so good here, that I'm thinking of buying a holiday home in either Helmand or Tower Hamlets - just to keep my feet on the ground.

Ulster Lion

I bought a blow up doll once, i blew it up and it went down on me , how lucky am i
They look stupid with black spots all over them, where you've repaired the holes with a bicycle puncture repair kit.
Like shagging a dalmatian.
For something a little different, I cover mine in bubble wrap. Feels like you're humping a burns victim with leprosy.

Saxon Lion

I haven’t got any thing hanging on my door, what are you on about.