FAI investigate ‘political’ video before England game

bramcoteboy62

It's a fucking film, if it's inappropriate so the fuck what? People don't like the English, not exactly breaking news is it. They were trying to gee up their players - it failed miserably - why does everyone have to be offended. For fucks sake, laugh it off, have a beer and move on

Spot on. Who cares. We all know the English are roundly hated who gives a fuck. Let them keep playing the video. If this doesn’t motivate our own players to cunt Ireland 20-0 in the next game then they too can fuck off

whiskylion

It's a fucking film, if it's inappropriate so the fuck what? People don't like the English, not exactly breaking news is it. They were trying to gee up their players - it failed miserably - why does everyone have to be offended. For fucks sake, laugh it off, have a beer and move on
I'm not remotely offended.

Couldn't give a toss.

Just don't think he's a particularly great football manager.

Irish Millwall

I'm certainly not going to tell any of you whether you should be offended or not and we don't know exactly what was in the video anyway. I just think the whole thing comes across as a bit two faced. Most of the squad are Irish born these days but they nearly all play in England. So trying to motivate them by winding them up about how terrible the English are is a bit dumb when they've all just flown over from England and are heading back there in a few days.

kevrelles

I'm certainly not going to tell any of you whether you should be offended or not and we don't know exactly what was in the video anyway. I just think the whole thing comes across as a bit two faced. Most of the squad are Irish born these days but they nearly all play in England. So trying to motivate them by winding them up about how terrible the English are is a bit dumb when they've all just flown over from England and are heading back there in a few days.
This

bramcoteboy62

I hate the spunk guzzling American cunts but have worked and lived there for two years and still have many clients over there hence a big part of my pay cheque is derived from the scum. Doesn’t stop me vocally despising the vermin though, you go where opportunity takes you

Irish Millwall

I hate the spunk guzzling American cunts but have worked and lived there for two years and still have many clients over there hence a big part of my pay cheque is derived from the scum. Doesn’t stop me vocally despising the vermin though, you go where opportunity takes you
That's different though. When it's spunk guzzling yanks you're talking about, that's just good sense.