Extinction rebellion wins high court case against met' police ban

juniorxlion

Also because the left don't like to upset black and asian people. The vegan mafia are going around upsetting white families with kids in meat eating cafe's etc. You won't fucking see them at a ruby house or kebab shop, or moaning about halal butchers. Cunts. Yet they want to be taken seriously :rotfl: White liberal guilt is a terrible thing, hence the climate change mongs and facist vegans out preaching. The only people they need saving from is themselves and there fancy lifestyles.
Climate is driven by big business and corporations. How much CO2 do tribes in the Amazon produces I wonder?

I might sound conspiracy theorist but climate change is driven through control. More control they have over us, the more rubbish we consume that we don’t need and the more mess we make in the process. We don’t need any further improvements. We have enough, we can stop now. I’m not sure about any of you, but do you need further improvements other than the basics?

more complicated life is the more stuff we use and less like we are to rebel. 95% of the worlds wealth is spread between 5% of the population. So 95% of us use and consume all the shit that ruins the world and makes the 5% richer and live life’s unaffected from the issues it causes.

Peckham Lion

I might sound conspiracy theorist but climate change is driven through control. More control they have over us, the more rubbish we consume that we don’t need and the more mess we make in the process.
Agreed.
We don’t need any further improvements. We have enough, we can stop now.
I tried to explain this to the skunk and guilt riddled snobs on Waterloo bridge, the ones holding laptops, phones and i pods whilst wearing imported trainers and north face jackets, they called me a facist and uneducated!

onlyagame

Ok sensible hat on for once.
There was actually a good article in the Telegraph a couple of weeks ago stating how much money was going to be made from new businesses (& old) because of new climate change regulations (obviously electric cars is one avenue) So you are right, the very people trying to smash capitalism are actually going to end up adding to corporate business coffers.

Froada

Listened to a great article regarding this recently. We had ONE coal fired power station that the government was harassed into closing. Not moth balling, he said, closed. India and China opened 350 last year.

Peckham Lion

are you saying you want us to end up like Delhi
We don't have the factories that Delhi and the Chinks have that pump out that shit. That's where the hypocrites should be protesting or at least refusing to buy the iphones, clobber and mod cons. Instead lets upset working people trying to get to work, whilst hippy the hypocrite consums the latest plastic crap thats in vogue.
the sooner we ban cars from city centres the better
And polltue every fucker outside of it?
And where’s the cycling rack at Millwall?
It's called a fence :hehe: How can you cycle to wall and home on ten pints and a bag of bugle?

They’ve got them at other clubs
We are surrounded by transport hubs and bus routes, people travel in to watch us, most of the season is played in shit weather, our families we bring, we don't need bike racks.

Last edited:

Peckham Lion

Ok sensible hat on for once.
There was actually a good article in the Telegraph a couple of weeks ago stating how much money was going to be made from new businesses (& old) because of new climate change regulations (obviously electric cars is one avenue) So you are right, the very people trying to smash capitalism are actually going to end up adding to corporate business coffers.
Bingo. Everything is turned into an industry and an earner for the privileged. Race, climate, education, healthcare, wars. It's shit and people have become to placated by it all.

Members online