Extinction rebellion wins high court case against met' police ban

Bob.B Lion

Well we need an urgent change to the law then. Can't have these idiots bringing London to a standstill every time they fancy a Sunday outing.
The problem is that these hypocrites have some proper weight behind them to pull off a high court victory against the met' police.Rupert's and Gemima's are all very well connected and abuse the system to get what they want,whenever they want,we can smash them on the cobbles but they'll crucify any opposition in court.

onlyagame

I would like to know how many of those smug hypocrites are making their way to New Delhi and don't forget to take your breathing apparatus.
Obes, are you saying you want us to end up like Delhi because that’s what will happen if we do f*** all. Yes they are all hypocrites (we all are) but the sooner we ban cars from city centres the better (taxis, disabled badges and buses only) And where’s the cycling rack at Millwall? They’ve got them at other clubs

kevrelles

Obes, are you saying you want us to end up like Delhi because that’s what will happen if we do f*** all. Yes they are all hypocrites (we all are) but the sooner we ban cars from city centres the better (taxis, disabled badges and buses only) And where’s the cycling rack at Millwall? They’ve got them at other clubs
And how the fuck do businesses in the city centres get deliveries if vans or lorries are banned

Axholme Lion

I'm not cycling 180 miles each way for a home match!:)

obeney

Only a Game . Compared to the majority of the Wirlx the U.L. is doing more than most to reduce pollution. You can't say that for India a d we certainly will not emulate them. It's all very well for these smug a activists to disrupt and impose their beliefs on the people of this country but.there is one bloody great difference; we are doing a lot to ensure we don't become like Delhi so why don't their Smugnesses recognise this a nd piss off to somewhere that needs their help. They could also try China.

kevrelles

Only a Game . Compared to the majority of the Wirlx the U.L. is doing more than most to reduce pollution. You can't say that for India a d we certainly will not emulate them. It's all very well for these smug a activists to disrupt and impose their beliefs on the people of this country but.there is one bloody great difference; we are doing a lot to ensure we don't become like Delhi so why don't their Smugnesses recognise this a nd piss off to somewhere that needs their help. They could also try China.
And while they are there.they can do the world a favour and fucking die.

onlyagame

Obes, I don’t know why you lot just don’t humour me more? You know I’m on one of my rants & I’ll be due my nap in a dark room in a minute

Last edited:

juniorxlion

This is pretty much where I stand on this issue.

unlike most I do agree climate change is a problem. My personal contribution to that issue is rather small. I for that reason won’t have some smug git talk crap to me about it while having 4 airplane holidays a year.

ER have their protests in London because we are liberal enough to allow it to happen. They as with all left protests, protest in places that allow them to. They don’t protest in the countries that cause the real damage, because they can’t. They don’t even protest about those country’s.

So for me it’s another lost cause. I’ll keep recycling, not littering and my 1 holiday every two years but as for the rest of it. Unless they can say they produce less CO2 than me. Well they can fuck off

Peckham Lion

ER have their protests in London because we are liberal enough to allow it to happen. They as with all left protests, protest in places that allow them to. They don’t protest in the countries that cause the real damage, because they can’t. They don’t even protest about those country’s.
Also because the left don't like to upset black and asian people. The vegan mafia are going around upsetting white families with kids in meat eating cafe's etc. You won't fucking see them at a ruby house or kebab shop, or moaning about halal butchers. Cunts. Yet they want to be taken seriously :rotfl: White liberal guilt is a terrible thing, hence the climate change mongs and facist vegans out preaching. The only people they need saving from is themselves and there fancy lifestyles.

Members online