Everton

Stompie

I've been sent some stuff on What'sApp, photos and a break down of what he's supposed to have done. Fuck knows If It's true or not but If It Is, nonce ain't the word I'd use.

Stompie

Didn't some people say the say the same thing about Adam Johnson?
Possibly. But Adam Johnson pursued someone when he knew she was under age. The silly cunt couldn't even wait 6 months till It was leagle. Immoral, but leagle.

A paedophile he certainly Isn't. A wrongen and a sex case he certainly Is.

ringo_the_lion

I'm only going by what I was sent. It could be completely false and he could be a complete wrongen.

Buy from what I see, the word I'd use Is unlucky. Two words, stiched up. Three words, not his fault.
Probably the same thing I saw, she is a 15 year old prostitute who looks like she is in her early twenties and a right sort, after the deed was done she tried to blackmail him, he said bollocks and she reported him.
What it boils down to is did he know she was only 15 to begin with?
The fact is he is a liar and a cheat who will lose millions from loss of wages and loss of wife,family and home.

Stompie

Probably the same thing I saw, she is a 15 year old prostitute who looks like she is in her early twenties and a right sort, after the deed was done she tried to blackmail him, he said bollocks and she reported him.
What it boils down to is did he know she was only 15 to begin with?
The fact is he is a liar and a cheat who will lose millions from loss of wages and loss of wife,family and home.
Yeah pretty much but I heard there was a gang Involved with the blackmail which. If It's true, (and I have no Idea If It Is) then I can't see how any of that Is his fault.

Lying and cheating ain't crimes and should he loses his livelihood or his libity If It can be proven that he didn't know her age? I don't agree with putting It about when you have a family at home, especially paying for It, but we don't know his situation, If he gets on with his Mrs and lets be fair most of us have at some point have done things that would be upsetting to the person we we're with.

Now he could have pursued this girl In full knowledge of her age and he could have groomed her and he could be a wrongen. I was just trying to offer some ballance with what I heard, as being acused of a sex crime when you are Innocent Is a terrible thing. Until we know what happened once the CPS have done their bit we shouldn't jump to too many conclusions about him or the situation.