Everton

VitalFootballAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Everton football club confirm suspension of first team player concerning under age sex accusations

No they didn't, try and stay truthful please rather than supposition even if it's an educated guess.

Whisky's post is the only reason I'm not deleting this yet.

Anyone who wants to name and judge, do it elsewhere.

And BTW, you don't have to name or repeat an accusation to libel someone, did nobody pay attention to McAlpine?

Just let it play out and if true, few would argue with the reaction. But if it's not true, anyone want to ruin somebodies life that like?

Bexleyheath_lion

There’s two players in the Everton squad that are 31 and married - could be either of them. Doesn’t sound good for whichever one it was

HappyLion

If I was the other player I would be out making a statement that I have not been charged. Else you will start getting flak.

King of The Jungle

Staff member
No they didn't, try and stay truthful please rather than supposition even if it's an educated guess.

Whisky's post is the only reason I'm not deleting this yet.

Anyone who wants to name and judge, do it elsewhere.

And BTW, you don't have to name or repeat an accusation to libel someone, did nobody pay attention to McAlpine?

Just let it play out and if true, few would argue with the reaction. But if it's not true, anyone want to ruin somebodies life that like?
Agreed.

And there is a big irony here... Most on here are extremely distrustful of the ob and would lean on the side of the ob fitting people up when it suits... However, when it comes to noncing allegations these doubts about the ob's trustworthiness seem to evaporate.

I completely understand the strength of feeling when it comes to these kind of offences, anyone of sound mind wants a nonce strung up... But I think we still just about have the principle of innocent til proven guilty in this country, and I, as much as I would expect everyone else, would like that to apply to me if I was accused of anything, let alone something like this.

kevrelles

Agreed.

And there is a big irony here... Most on here are extremely distrustful of the ob and would lean on the side of the ob fitting people up when it suits... However, when it comes to noncing allegations these doubts about the ob's trustworthiness seem to evaporate.

I completely understand the strength of feeling when it comes to these kind of offences, anyone of sound mind wants a nonce strung up... But I think we still just about have the principle of innocent til proven guilty in this country, and I, as much as I would expect everyone else, would like that to apply to me if I was accused of anything, let alone something like this.
Seems they are sure of their case.plenty of evidence ,so name the wrong un