England fans being urged to drown out boos

Millwall tel

People arre not allowed to be heard unless it's ring plating of the wrong uns
Well I hope it's the reverse and the booing drowns out the wrong un lovers.
Honestly mate if I was at a match and some prick near me started clapping I’d give him a right talking to and failing that land 1 on the cunt. beyond a joke now! Should stick to playing football or should I say trying! Bunch of prima Donna cunts!

EVOJM1972

Do you lads think it will end in a big ruck?

Will the Booer's 'have a word' with the Clappers?

What a fuckin' situation ..... BLM have put race relation back fifty years.

Set of shit-stirring bastards.

Stand-up and play the fucking game!
Bearing in mind most of the 'clappers' will be the prawn sandwich munching, foam fucking hand wearing cunts who'll probably be with their kids, Hugo and India, and won't say Jack fucking shit

Lion1964

With Scotland announcing that they will NOT take the knee during the Euros, Southgate and the FA are like the pigheaded motorist who has taken the wrong turning but is too stupid to correct his mistake.

Here’s a politician who understands his fellow countryman and refuses to
to play the self loathing English game of criticising supporters who boo the taking the knee farce.

Just pulled Hungary in the sweep and there not doing this kneeling shit. That’s who I will be following in the euros

markmwal953

Just pulled Hungary in the sweep and there not doing this kneeling shit. That’s who I will be following in the euros
They are also doing this ,so I am cheering for them

Hungary's ruling nationalist party has submitted legislation to ban content it sees as promoting homosexuality and gender change to minors.

Lion1964

Non compliant, uncooperative, disobedient, feisty.
They are also doing this ,so I am cheering for them

Hungary's ruling nationalist party has submitted legislation to ban content it sees as promoting homosexuality and gender change to minors.
A government with the balls to stand up to all this nonsense.
The RECALCITRANT party perfect