England fans being urged to drown out boos

HappyLion

Desperation. If he sat down with me in a logical debate I would tear him a new arse. His stand in not changing the knee to another symbol to acheive his (aledged) goal is indefensible.

Currently lets say you have 40% of fans supporting this.

Why would you not want it to be 100% which I believe is your aim.

Then change the knee to something else and you wish will be granted.

Why would you not make that small change to achieve your goal?

Please explain why you dont want everyone to agree with you message?

Or does the knee carry another message you are not sharing with the public?

What is it? Do you want to de fund the police? Dissolve the nuclear family? Bring down capitalist democracy's?

Whats exactly is your agenda???

Last edited:

EVOJM1972

The thing is, I really could see that turning in to fisty cuffs........
20 boo ers, and then 20 happy clappers next to them trying to drown them out
I can easily see someone getting a slap

And won’t the papers be all over that.
I was thinking that myself mate. It'll be like with Covid: cunts will be emboldened because they think they're on the side of 'right' (like the fat cunt who tried to tell me I should be wearing a fucking mask outside on the street because "I was putting his life at risk").

Polegate Lion

With Scotland announcing that they will NOT take the knee during the Euros, Southgate and the FA are like the pigheaded motorist who has taken the wrong turning but is too stupid to correct his mistake.

Here’s a politician who understands his fellow countryman and refuses to
to play the self loathing English game of criticising supporters who boo the taking the knee farce.

Peckham Lion

"The issue we all want to address is tackling discrimination in football." - Tony Burnett Kick It Out
How's he defining discrimination? one player on £30k a week and the other on £300k? Did he mention anything about the deaths of child and immigrant labour being forcefully used to build stadia in the Liberal and non murderous gulf state of Qatar? Has he mentioned the child sweatshops that produce kits and training clobber for Nike and all the other big brands? did he mention the poor people that cannot afford the price of a match ticket to a club that pays his members thousands per week? Did he mention the football fans who get hassled, filmed, secretly recorded, arrested and criminalized for being a football fan and nothing more?

HappyLion

What if you Boo and clap at the same time

Easily done , what can they do

stop the world i want to get off
Showing disapproval by booing is not a criminal offense. The OB would be on very thin ice unless you kicked off and likely a good human rights lawyer would take them to the cleaners.

And I dont mean to get their vest and pants cleaned.

Polegate Lion

How's he defining discrimination? one player on £30k a week and the other on £300k? Did he mention anything about the deaths of child and immigrant labour being forcefully used to build stadia in the Liberal and non murderous gulf state of Qatar? Has he mentioned the child sweatshops that produce kits and training clobber for Nike and all the other big brands? did he mention the poor people that cannot afford the price of a match ticket to a club that pays his members thousands per week? Did he mention the football fans who get hassled, filmed, secretly recorded, arrested and criminalized for being a football fan and nothing more?

They can’t do joined up thinking, it would blow their hypocrisy up in their own faces if they could. They take one subject in isolation and ignore the bigger picture.

LionsMan

What I don’t get is what good they think kneeling does - that’s really gonna show the racists they must shit themselves at the thought that every match 11 jumped up overpaid prima donnas will kneel down. If they are adamant racism is rife in football tell us where it is exactly and do something about it. We all get grief in life and we have to deal with it and if all else fails a straightener usually does the trick