Eastenders and COVID Rules nw

PurleyLion

While keying the League Ladders details in after last night’s game, the wife was watching Eastenders and I glimpsed them having a party with people from several households appearing to break ever COVID rule in the book. Not sure how the episode ended but if it wasn’t with the Police raiding the place the programme producers have set a poor example 😡

Millwall tel

While keying the League Ladders details in after last night’s game, the wife was watching Eastenders and I glimpsed them having a party with people from several households appearing to break ever COVID rule in the book. Not sure how the episode ended but if it wasn’t with the Police raiding the place the programme producers have set a poor example 😡
No fibbing purley you love a bit of eastenders and Mo! ;)

Soul Man

I thought Brookside was real life... scousers, couldn't understand a word.... lots of sleeping with your mates sister etc.

Then it just stopped and I thought Liverpool had closed down permanently.
I understand that Brookside will be back in a few years, when the woman who buried her husband under the patio gets put.

onlyagame

At least Corrie made up a football team (Weatherfield County) unlike benders who latched on to the vermin