Dutch change nationality rules - NW

HappyLion

The new law will mean that although, in the vast majority of cases, the Netherlands does not allow its citizens to hold dual nationality, it will make an exception for those who have lived in Britain since before the 2016

The point I am raising here is that under normal circumstances they dont allow dual nationality., and neither do India or others. So why do we allow it? So if you are duel national they payfor half of any benifits they get and contribute half of the persions companies here put in.

BigPaul

My son has dual nationality here in France.
He will have 2 passports. One French and one British.
I could do the same, if I wished.

Last edited:

Gerry

My son has duel nationality here in France.
He will have 2 passports. One French and one British.
I could do the same, if I wished.
Same as my three off spring. All have dual nationality. I am now seriously thinking of doing the same.

BigPaul

Same as my three off spring. All have dual nationality. I am now seriously thinking of doing the same.
The only reason I did not do it at the same time is because it was complicated to acquire and translate my parents birth and marriage certificates.

kevrelles

Ah the bisexuals get a dual passport.what about the shims do they need 4 passports.wrong uns

obeney

Lionheart - You cheeky sod. Causes confusion when going through Passport Control at Tower Bridge

All of you considering dual nationality should bear in mind your initial nationality takes precedence in any legal or.govermental procedures.

kevrelles

The new law will mean that although, in the vast majority of cases, the Netherlands does not allow its citizens to hold dual nationality, it will make an exception for those who have lived in Britain since before the 2016

The point I am raising here is that under normal circumstances they dont allow dual nationality., and neither do India or others. So why do we allow it? So if you are duel national they payfor half of any benifits they get and contribute half of the persions companies here put in.
Its obvious why. They are Double Dutch :grinning:

lionheart48

Lionheart - You cheeky sod. Causes confusion when going through Passport Control at Tower Bridge

All of you considering dual nationality should bear in mind your initial nationality takes precedence in any legal or.govermental procedures.
I have seen you getting your duty free sausages down Leadenhall.

Kryan Bing

Easily avoided, just use the Rotherhithe Pipe. They haven't got around to manning that yet. Or, maybe they don't even know it's there. The only problem is; when the lights sometimes go out, you end up tripping over a load of Vermin bones and remains. I think they've been there since the Harry Cripps testimonial game.

Gerry

The only reason I did not do it at the same time is because it was complicated to acquire and translate my parents birth and marriage certificates.
Paul..I did think of it about 20 years ago but there was too much hassle and seeing the only thing I can’t do as a non French national is vote for Presidential or parliamentary elections I didn’t bother. Now that I will have to fuck about getting a residents permit once Brexit is done and not wanting any uncertainty over what may fan out in future years I will certainly ask for French nationality....And you?

obeney

Under the Agreement I'm allowed 2lb Pork Sausages per week but those thieving sods Kways. Confiscate a couple.

Kryan - Have thought of the "pipe" but it's those bleeding stairs uptown Shadwell Park that turns me off especially as Lionheart has stopped.his Portering Service there . He used to charge the earth. Millionaire he should be..

Kryan Bing

Under the Agreement I'm allowed 2lb Pork Sausages per week but those thieving sods Kways. Confiscate a couple.

Kryan - Have thought of the "pipe" but it's those bleeding stairs uptown Shadwell Park that turns me off especially as Lionheart has stopped.his Portering Service there . He used to charge the earth. Millionaire he should be..
:rotfl:

Oh gord, I forgot about those stairs.

obeney

What used to piss me off was Wapping had a lift which was alright so long as you did'nt mind sharing with a rat or two.

obeney

By the way Kryan our mutual friend Lionheart used to run a Sedan Chair service from Watney sStreet to Wapping but Lady Lionheart jacked it in when he insisted she worked Saturday AND Sunday for no extra pay.

Members online