Dominic Cummings & LK love in

SE14

Drives hundreds of miles while we were all stuck at home during the
Big lockdown. Would the person without sin cast the first stone

Guernsey Wall

There's grasses & grasses.....thinking about putting the old & people in care to the sword (if true). can't be right........running to the old bill ..totally wrong ....if only 1 person died because of these actions its totally wrong on all fronts...
Yes if it’s proven but at the moment it’s half an iron spewing his guts up, just noise with no back up but welll see

champs08

Agree. We should be getting after China with war a real option. About time they paid for there crimes to humanity. How they are getting away with it is beyond be!
The real fuckers in all of this are the Chinese. People seem to be losing sight of this.
The rest of us, politicians included, are all collateral damage.
Cunts.

Phlion54

Watching politics live today even the leftwing traitorous Labour cunt on there dismissed Cummings as a bitter and twisted little grass, Plentyof people didn't want to lockdown because elderly people do die, And it might be an old chestnut but it's still true, Personal attacks are the only ammunition Sir Kier the working class hero has, If you watched the program it was mainly about Sir Kier trying to rid the party of fanatical lefties, You carry on voting for them because it's the same as supporting Millwall, The Tories are not my party of choice but I have no alternative.
Yet more bojo mayhem.....if you are pinnged it's up to you.....No no bojo says you must isolate.......no exceptions ..businesses going to the ground...no one knows what the rules are......that rings a bell.........personal attacks on a bare faced liar......fair game .....decorategate, hancockgate, backhandergate., Isolat e gate.....the list goes on & on......anyone openly supporting this type of person
is all wrong

Phlion54

Have I ever voted Tory…never
Has Boris made mistakes during this crisis…of course he has
Did Cummings come out with theses stories when he was orchestrating the government…. Did he fuck…for that reason he is a two face fucktard not worth the attention.
Watch the Cummings interview and make up.your own mind with an open one......the message that comes over is bojo was their puppet and conned the British public.....is that true......just too many mistakes made without a toss for the public for it not to have a slither of truth....I thought Blair was a complete one but bojo is on the Same level.....

EVOJM1972

The best mate. Obviously very small still but small acorns and all that
I joined a couple of years ago but the lack of a candidate locally I voted Tory in the hope of ousting the long standing anti-Brexit Labour MP which he did by 750 votes. He won't be getting a second term because the fucking oily creep has been investigated for inappropriate behaviour with his staff twice, been suspended for 6 weeks and then decided that he was gay but I've seen his missus and she'd scare a police horse though so can't say I blame him! 😂🤣

The German Herman

Yet more bojo mayhem.....if you are pinnged it's up to you.....No no bojo says you must isolate.......no exceptions ..businesses going to the ground...no one knows what the rules are......that rings a bell.........personal attacks on a bare faced liar......fair game .....decorategate, hancockgate, backhandergate., Isolat e gate.....the list goes on & on......anyone openly supporting this type of person
is all wrong
And the Tories will get in again because there's no fucking opposition, How pathetic must Labour be, To be honest MI5 should be looking into the activities of the traitorous scum.

champs08

Greens for me.....save the planet....or what's left of it
The greens could be massive if they stopped the woke bullshit and pulled a strong manifesto together. Labour and the conservatives have millions of voters that would happily jump ship, and combine good politics with saving the environment- many would jump to the Greens - including me. They need to centralise the vote though. It’s the biggest opportunity for an upcoming party ever, a door ajar waiting to be kicked down.

Lion-in-exile

Haven't seen the interview, but did "5 bags of bugle" Keenssburg ask "So, Mr Cummings last year you sat with a straight face and came out with the biggest load of bullshit EVER!! driving for half an hour to "test your eyesight!" Do fuck off mate, why should anybody believe a single word that comes out of your mouth???"

The German Herman

The greens could be massive if they stopped the woke bullshit and pulled a strong manifesto together. Labour and the conservatives have millions of voters that would happily jump ship, and combine good politics with saving the environment- many would jump to the Greens - including me. They need to centralise the vote though. It’s the biggest opportunity for an upcoming party ever, a door ajar waiting to be kicked down.
The new immigration bill passed its first stage in parliament today, It will make entering the country illegally a crime, So it should make it easier to deport the parasite's, Goes without saying the traitorous Labour party not only opposed it but said it was shameful, My hatred of those cunts is getting worse.

champs08

The new immigration bill passed its first stage in parliament today, It will make entering the country illegally a crime, So it should make it easier to deport the parasite's, Goes without saying the traitorous Labour party not only opposed it but said it was shameful, My hatred of those cunts is getting worse.
They are everything this once great country isn’t. I will and never have voted for them. Cunts.