Dominic Cummings & LK love in

Phlion54

But is he lying ? Or is that just what you want to beleive......element of truth in most of what he has said.....spot on about Hannock........would not put anything past bojo ....proving everyday what a complete liar he is.......let's wait until and If there's an official enquiry. ...if you have nothing to hide let's get on with it

4evaLions

But is he lying ? Or is that just what you want to beleive......element of truth in most of what he has said.....spot on about Hannock........would not put anything past bojo ....proving everyday what a complete liar he is.......let's wait until and If there's an official enquiry. ...if you have nothing to hide let's get on with it
Let me be more specific. Not everything that comes out of his mouth is truthful. He is therefore a vengeful liar.

Phlion54

Let me be more specific. Not everything that comes out of his mouth is truthful. He is therefore a vengeful liar.
you can say the same about bojo & his cronies......all.coming home to.roost now.....little by little it's showing what a bumbling idiot he really is and is in it for himself & mates.....could not care less it seems about the old ,those in care , frontline workers and by the restrictions on the nightclubs the young......even though he encouraged them to go back to uni and spread it countrywide...bumbling clown.....

ParisWall

I'm astounded every word the bloke utters is taken as 'the truth' ..... he's a bitter cunt with an axe to grind.

He won't rest until he makes a fortune out his memoirs ......... in a bookshop near you soon - film rights then picked up by Netflix.

He needs to keep his profile high until the gravy-train arrives.

As far as Kuenssberg goes, she a leftist who hates Boris and has never forgive the Brexit 'Populists' for voting Leave.

Both of them a really nasty piece of work.

:wagging:

Phlion54

funny how we want to listen to a grass on here when it suits, we normally want them hung drawn and quartered
There's grasses & grasses.....thinking about putting the old & people in care to the sword (if true). can't be right........running to the old bill ..totally wrong ....if only 1 person died because of these actions its totally wrong on all fronts...

The German Herman

There's grasses & grasses.....thinking about putting the old & people in care to the sword (if true). can't be right........running to the old bill ..totally wrong ....if only 1 person died because of these actions its totally wrong on all fronts...
Has it ever crossed your mind that the left constantly smear Boris and have been doing so ever since that champion of the working class SIR KIER became leader, What they haven't done is put forward any policies.

Wippa

Has it ever crossed your mind that the left constantly smear Boris and have been doing so ever since that champion of the working class SIR KIER became leader, What they haven't done is put forward any policies.
Boris has had a nightmare mate. The left don’t have to smear him. He does a good job himself.

You’re right though that they don’t put any policies forward themselves. There’s no credible opposition at the moment. Hence why Boris looks like he’s going to keep getting away with it.

Phlion54

You can’t always avoid them when that’s all the Beeb are advertising at every opportunity.
Same boring older replies.....bojo as been found out on numerous occasions now but still you try and defend him and bring up the old chestnut .. If and I say again IF what Cummings as accused him of are found to be correct what will your stance be then.....and tell them to the famlies who might have lost love ones unnessecery....is that defendable ?

kevrelles

Same boring older replies.....bojo as been found out on numerous occasions now but still you try and defend him and bring up the old chestnut .. If and I say again IF what Cummings as accused him of are found to be correct what will your stance be then.....and tell them to the famlies who might have lost love ones unnessecery....is that defendable ?
Boris is a cunt starmer is a cunt they are all lying deceiving scumbags

The German Herman

Watching politics live today even the leftwing traitorous Labour cunt on there dismissed Cummings as a bitter and twisted little grass, Plentyof people didn't want to lockdown because elderly people do die, And it might be an old chestnut but it's still true, Personal attacks are the only ammunition Sir Kier the working class hero has, If you watched the program it was mainly about Sir Kier trying to rid the party of fanatical lefties, You carry on voting for them because it's the same as supporting Millwall, The Tories are not my party of choice but I have no alternative.

Wippa

Watching politics live today even the leftwing traitorous Labour cunt on there dismissed Cummings as a bitter and twisted little grass, Plentyof people didn't want to lockdown because elderly people do die, And it might be an old chestnut but it's still true, Personal attacks are the only ammunition Sir Kier the working class hero has, If you watched the program it was mainly about Sir Kier trying to rid the party of fanatical lefties, You carry on voting for them because it's the same as supporting Millwall, The Tories are not my party of choice but I have no alternative.

Vote SDP mate. Only common sense party left

Slim

I'm astounded every word the bloke utters is taken as 'the truth' ..... he's a bitter cunt with an axe to grind.

He won't rest until he makes a fortune out his memoirs ......... in a bookshop near you soon - film rights then picked up by Netflix.

He needs to keep his profile high until the gravy-train arrives.

As far as Kuenssberg goes, she a leftist who hates Boris and has never forgive the Brexit 'Populists' for voting Leave.

Both of them a really nasty piece of work.

:wagging:
Not sure that either is a nasty piece of work....both just sad lying losers.

Whatever happened to the wonky face leaving BBC to go to ITV? Thought it was a done deal.