Do you believe in the supernatural? N/w

bramcoteboy62

The other night at 5am a cupboard door in my bedroom started slamming back and forth. Both got up to see this strange sight and the noise continued. Opened the door and we couldn’t find Ulster or any other living object causing the noise. There’s no draught going into the cupboard. Looked outside, a perfectly still night with nothing disturbing this house. What else could this have been but a ghost? I am not exaggerating, the door was slamming and making enough of a noise to wake us up immediately.

Not sure if I believe and of this shit, but certainly a weird occurrence that I can’t explain

Tom_Courtenay

The other night at 5am a cupboard door in my bedroom started slamming back and forth. Both got up to see this strange sight and the noise continued. Opened the door and we couldn’t find Ulster or any other living object causing the noise. There’s no draught going into the cupboard. Looked outside, a perfectly still night with nothing disturbing this house. What else could this have been but a ghost? I am not exaggerating, the door was slamming and making enough of a noise to wake us up immediately.

Not sure if I believe and of this shit, but certainly a weird occurrence that I can’t explain

:rotfl::rotfl::gimp:

ParisWall

Who you gonna call..........?

:gimp:

EverybodyKnowsUs

It was probably a
Irate
Known
Evil
Apparition

Last edited:

The_Doc

Just because we can’t explain it, doesn’t mean there ghosts. If there was how come mediums like Doris Stokes or Derek Acorah haven’t made themselves known.

Phlion54

Supernatural ....great tv series......well worth a watch..( 14 seasons)..... one of the better American shows...