Dave martin crying

Peckham Lion

Just so I can be clear? How many killed your friend? How many agreed with it? Endorsed it? Champion it?
I'd say most of west ham would have dined out on it, how about you, what do you think?

Are you saying view all white males like peter sutcliffe as that’s how you view all West Ham fans?
Define fellow kind for me. You said your fellow kind, define what you mean by that because you seem to speak in riddles and contradict yourself.

juniorxlion

I’d say the overwhelming majority would have been appalled by it. bar a few idiots who would agreed with it regardless who they committed those acts against. Because they are just low life scum.

the kind that don’t commit murders, abuse children and I don’t know let’s think. Any of those other type of awful crimes.

why you don’t seem to be able to differentiate between of one my own. I have a good handle of what I’d consider that to be.

it comes across to me as you seem to believe your actually right on this. Which is completely bizarre because from all your posts it generally comes across that you put being a West Ham fan in the same category as being a terrorist or paedophile.

your argument lost all credibility to me. I get you never wanting any West Ham fan to have any joy. Fair enough but everything else no.

Peckham Lion

Sadly yours have left you hate towards your fellow kind. Mind has left me with hatred of a different kind.
So i shouldn't hate a west ham cunt that killed one of ours because he's English or white ( if that's what you mean by fellow kind) but you can hate someone because he's a foreigner and killed your west ham mate? Where's the logic in that? please explain and while your at it can you explain why one of your own kind (the west ham cunt) killed another man ( white Millwall) of his kind according to you, ta.

Last edited:

juniorxlion

So i shouldn't hate a west ham cunt that killed one of ours because he's English or white ( if that's what you mean by fellow kind) but you can hate someone because he's a foreigner and killed your west ham mate? Where's the logic in that? please explain and while your at it can you explainwhy one of your own kind (the west ham cunt) killed another man ( white Millwall) of his kind according to you, ta.
Unlike West Ham fans, foreigners arent changing my way of life. A lot have come here and adapted to British life but those who haven’t and pushed their culture on us. It’s all coming at the tax payers expense and I am against the watering down of western culture to embrace those seeking refuge in the UK.

I don’t hate individuals because of their race, religion, team they support. Evidently you do. Is that the bit you find hard to grasp?

Peckham Lion

Unlike West Ham fans, foreigners arent changing my way of life. A lot have come here and adapted to British life but those who haven’t and pushed their culture on us. It’s all coming at the tax payers expense and I am against the watering down of western culture to embrace those seeking refuge in the UK.

I don’t hate individuals because of their race, religion, team they support. Evidently you do. Is that the bit you find hard to grasp?
That doesn't answer my question. You expect me to like west ham after they've killed one of ours, i fucking hate them but you think it's wrong to do so. You havn't explained what my fellow kind is yet. I'm suggesting that the wall chap that died was killed by what you deem as fellow kind, so does that make it okay?

juniorxlion

That doesn't answer my question. You expect me to like west ham after they've killed one of ours, i fucking hate them but you think it's wrong to do so. You havn't explained what my fellow kind is yet. I'm suggesting that the wall chap that died was killed by what you deem as fellow kind, so does that make it okay?
Ive never once said you have to like West Ham. I said I understand your dislike for the club. Don’t you read.

West Ham didn’t kill your friend. I don’t mean to be rude but they didn’t. Some degenerate who deserves the death penalty did.

David Martin certainly didn’t and all this started because I said I didn’t have the room in my for that much hatred for what I thought was a nice moment.

my fellow kind is people who value British culture, our way of living, our standards and our outlook in living and respecting each other.

It doesn’t include Murders, racists (by means of picking on someone solely on colour) actual racism not the media slant on racism, bullies and any other unsavoury kind.

normally and in general it starts with either white people or black/Asian people who’s family’s have allowed their children to become westernised.

I don’t like actual far right brits, I don’t like religion pushing Christians.

if you can’t find within all that the bases of what I consider to be one of my own then the saying is sadly wasted on you.