Dave martin crying

Peckham Lion

Peckham you know nothing of me before you start all your war story bollocks.
Likewise yet you assume i'm a five year old, fucking grow up.
got no west ham friends or family members then?
No not one, why would i?
I suppose you fight all west ham fans. Complete bollocks.
Do you not know our history? Complete bolloxs? why?
your point is I hate them blah blah blah. When in reality I bet you’ve had West Ham friends or people in your family.
No i don't, again, why would i? Why do you bet i've west ham mates or family? I've got mates from a Millwall family that lost there brother, killed by west ham cunts and you expect me to be pally with them. You're a complete cunt if you expect that and know fuck all about our history.
I can’t even work out what your points supposed to mean apart from making you look like a fool.
If you're to thick to understand then i can't help you.

Ilderton Wanderer

Fuck Dave Martin the fucking ginger cunt. After he made that rickett against Brighton, one of the worse I’ve ever seen by the way, he was universally backed by the fans when we would have been well within our rights to slate him and he even got a standing ovation the next time he played only to throw it all back in our faces by joining that shower of shit over there.

It’s not the fact he signed for them but more the way he went about it and seeing the smug cunt doing that stupid X-factor thing that the Essex bum boys do after walking out on us, a club that had been good to him, was the ultimate pisstake. One of the reasons I’d like to draw them is so we can hopefully see a few well aimed coins bouncing off his ugly ginger bonce.

E1 Wall

I’m from the east end with many pals and family who are West Ham ...but !!! I still detest the cunts with a passion (not my pals & family obviously) bully cunts with numbers, level numbers their shit, took many a liberty with the size of their firm but didn’t do too well at new cross (the rose) or the bank tube turnout..that’s why they hate us ...

juniorxlion

Likewise yet you assume i'm a five year old, fucking grow up.

No not one, why would i?

Do you not know our history? Complete bolloxs? why?

No i don't, again, why would i? Why do you bet i've west ham mates or family? I've got mates from a Millwall family that lost there brother, killed by west ham cunts and you expect me to be pally with them. You're a complete cunt if you expect that and know fuck all about our history.

If you're to thick to understand then i can't help you.
the gravity on your friends death is beyond question but to use that against me is bollocks.

unlike religion for instance being a football fan in general doesn’t change a persons outlook or behaviours. I don’t judge people on who they support as a friend or someone I’d want to talk to but in how they are. I can be Millwall and like west ham fan. That doesn’t mean I like West Ham as a club. I love nothing more than seeing them lose, just to be clear. Football is the one time I get to enjoy the pain of those i like.

Educate me then Peckham on the history. it goes back further than fighting in the 70s and 80s if you want to get serious.

which team someone supports has no bearing on how I look at them. For instance you support Millwall and I cannot imagine for one minute we’d get on.

Peckham Lion

Educate me then Peckham on the history. it goes back further than fighting in the 70s and 80s if you want to get serious.
Ask your west ham mates about, i'm sure they'll fill you in on the details.
For instance you support Millwall and I cannot imagine for one minute we’d get on.
Ouch that really hurt, i'm reeling here. Like i said, wear wall colours to theirs when we nexy play them and see how you get on.

Peckham Lion

the gravity on your friends death is beyond question but to use that against me is bollocks.
He was a wall supporter and one of us killed by them, it could have been any one of us. I'm not using that against you, i'm telling you why i despise those cunts and always will. You want to sneer and have little digs because i hate those cunts, have a mate that lost his brother to them and you want to take the piss because you can't understand or accept that.

juniorxlion

I’m from the east end with many pals and family who are West Ham ...but !!! I still detest the cunts with a passion (not my pals & family obviously) bully cunts with numbers, level numbers their shit, took many a liberty with the size of their firm but didn’t do too well at new cross (the rose) or the bank tube turnout..that’s why they hate us ...
There is the point. You have friends who are West Ham, i already stated I don’t like West Ham.

this isn’t in direct reply to you E1 but I’ve never once in my life heard people complain about numbers!!! I can’t honestly say we have had the
Ask your west ham mates about, i'm sure they'll fill you in on the details.

Ouch that really hurt, i'm reeling here. Like i said, wear wall colours to theirs when we nexy play them and see how you get on.
do you think I’m going to get upset because you say I wear wear West Ham colours?

like I said child’s reply, you argument is floored. The hatred towards who killed your friends brother is understandable. The rest is rubbish and not how I’d want to live my life.

juniorxlion

He was a wall supporter and one of us killed by them, it could have been any one of us. I'm not using that against you, i'm telling you why i despise those cunts and always will. You want to sneer and have little digs because i hate those cunts, have a mate that lost his brother to them and you want to take the piss because you can't understand or accept that.
How you look at things and how I look at things are completely different.

my friend died in Afghanistan, 26 and West Ham fan. He didn’t do any harm to your family, in fact he’s role was to keep the country we live in safe.

you have your sad stories and I have mine. Sadly yours have left you hate towards your fellow kind. Mind has left me with hatred of a different kind.

I don’t agree with you, I’m never gonna agree with you on this.

doesn’t change the fact I like some and don’t like some of your Millwall posts.

Peckham Lion

I don’t agree with you, I’m never gonna agree with you on this.
Like i said, go to west ham and let it be known you are Millwall, then come back to me.
Sadly yours have left you hate towards your fellow kind.
So i should forgive a few cunts that have murdered and stabbed a few of our own because they're English or white? How do feel towards Peter Sutcliffe, one of your fellow kind?

juniorxlion

Like i said, go to west ham and let it be known you are Millwall, then come back to me.

So i should forgive a few cunts that have murdered and stabbed a few of our own because they're English or white? How do feel towards Peter Sutcliffe, one of your fellow kind?
Just so I can be clear? How many killed your friend? How many agreed with it? Endorsed it? Champion it?

your hatred towards that did it? And do. You are completely right to. I couldn’t agree more with you on it.

to base that same agreement towards those that don’t or associate with West Ham via name isn’t. Surely that’s common sense right?

Are you saying view all white males like peter sutcliffe as that’s how you view all West Ham fans? Only repeating what you said?