Dave martin crying

kevrelles

Hard now as a parent not to see the emotional side to yesterday’s events. I cannot stand West Ham, but I like Alvin Martin, personally I’ve only ever heard him say good things about the club and how we treated he’s two boys. I’m pretty happy to let them have this moment. But mention previously I home he concedes 6 next week.
Alviin is a cunt too end of.

Last edited:

robbo555

Thus proving he is West Ham and not Millwall.

I thought it was pathetic and the sort of thing you'd see from a 16 year old making his debut. I hope he plays for the rest of the season because he is dogshit and will cost them games. I think he chucked that one in against Brighton because it is inexplicable. I have never seen a keeper do that ever.

The fact he was better than Archer shows how absolutely mental it was of Harris to keep selecting Archer, who was one of the worst goalkeepers I've seen at Millwall and still without a club I see.

Anyway, back to the topic. Dave Martin is a bedwetting crybaby thumbsucking West Ham shitcunt. I bet he cries after sex too. Fucking prick.

kevrelles

Thus proving he is West Ham and not Millwall.

I thought it was pathetic and the sort of thing you'd see from a 16 year old making his debut. I hope he plays for the rest of the season because he is dogshit and will cost them games. I think he chucked that one in against Brighton because it is inexplicable. I have never seen a keeper do that ever.

The fact he was better than Archer shows how absolutely mental it was of Harris to keep selecting Archer, who was one of the worst goalkeepers I've seen at Millwall and still without a club I see.

Anyway, back to the topic. Dave Martin is a bedwetting crybaby thumbsucking West Ham shitcunt. I bet he cries after sex too. Fucking prick.
If he dont,his husband does:grinning:

juniorxlion

A scouse west ham cunt is not of my ilk and has fuck all to do with what happened Friday.
He’s white, English and born 20 minutes from me, played for Millwall. Might not be your ilk but is mine.

I said after fridays event I don’t have that much room for that much hatred towards my own.

juniorxlion

You are missing the point.he is a cunt what happened Friday has fuck all to do with football.i don't understand why you link it together.
Apologies Kev, clearly you couldn’t understand the part i wrote so I will do it a little clearer for you.

I don’t dislike Alvin Martin, only heard him say good things about Millwall and how we treated he’s sons.

I think it’s nice to see a so called billy big bollocks footballer having a cry with he’s dad. Undoubtably a proud moment for him and he's dad. Even if it was against a Club I dislike.

I’m sorry I’m not like you Kev, you’ve clearly got room for hatred of all sorts towards all sorts. For me I haven’t got the room for it. I’ll reserve mine for the other things.

There’s the link,

I didn’t link it to either of the events.

juniorxlion

No aged 49 and if you had the run in's and battles with those cunts like many of us had you'd know the score. They killed one of ours you thick little cunt, do you want to meet Ian's brother and take the piss? It can be arranged!
Peckham you know nothing of me before you start all your war story bollocks.

got no west ham friends or family members then?I suppose you fight all west ham fans. Complete bollocks.

your point is I hate them blah blah blah. When in reality I bet you’ve had West Ham friends or people in your family. You don’t fuck them off as your making out. I can’t even work out what your points supposed to mean apart from making you look like a fool.