Danny mac

Ilderton Wanderer

When McNamara was on loan at Welling a couple of years ago my lad, who was about 11at the time, and his mates went to watch him when we were playing away.

After the game had ended my boy and his pals ran on the pitch making a nuisance of themselves as the kids do at Welling when McNamara spotted my boys Millwall jacket and straight away went over to him and asked him how we had got on away at Middlesbrough. Danny was as good as gold with my boy, having a selfie with him and chatting about all things Millwall as he walked off. My lad was buzzing afterwards when he got home.

It was great to see Danny in the first team and playing so well tonight. I’m looking forward to watching him at The Den in front of a crowd.

adamsrill lion

I saw Danny playing at Welling and reckoned he was someone Millwall ought to look at and he was announced as the MOM. Little did I know he was already one of ours on loan. He can actually beat the first defender with a cross on the run. That's because he looks before he kicks. Wonder if Romeo and Jed have ever thought of this cunning plan?

33lion

My man of the match. So great to watch, he’s got a bounce in his step that Romeo has lacked for a good couple of months, a fearlessness to attack, committed in the tackle, getting up and down, trying to put balls in the box.

Just goes to show how much of a shadow of his former self Romeo has been of late, a few more performances like that and Danny may well steal the shirt for the remainder of the season. Who knows.

Bromleywalltj

My man of the match. So great to watch, he’s got a bounce in his step that Romeo has lacked for a good couple of months, a fearlessness to attack, committed in the tackle, getting up and down, trying to put balls in the box.

Just goes to show how much of a shadow of his former self Romeo has been of late, a few more performances like that and Danny may well steal the shirt for the remainder of the season. Who knows.
Mate got to disagree with 1 point there where you say Romeos been shit for a couple of months, try at least this season and at least half of last season, criminal how he hasn't been dropped even for Brown etc

Bobwat

Mahlon Romeo gets the ball.....short dash towards the defender at half pace....knocks the ball with his right heel behind him......passes ball sideways or backwards.......and repeat
He has become very predictable so sell him to Wycombe and he can go down with them. Danny Mac did more than enough last night to justify keeping his place.