Daily laugh

Millwalljohn

Just got back from a friend's funeral who drowned last week.
I got a lot of abuse from his relatives about my floral tribute
in the shape of a life jacket. But as I told everyone,
"It's what he would have wanted "
Water way to go. Bet his name wasn’t Bob. Those swimming lessons never sunk in!

Irish Millwall

There's a pilot and co-pilot on a flight back to Dublin. In mid-flight, the pilot says to the co-pilot that the radar's broken down and there's heavy cloud all the way home. But he tells the co-pilot not to worry. He will guide the plane home by sticking his left arm out the window, flying low and touching landmarks along the way. The co-pilot's a bit sceptical but he says nothing.
"We're over Paris now" says the Pilot
"How do hell do you know that" asks the co-pilot
"I stuck my hand out the window and I touched the top of the Eifel Tower".
A little while later he tells the co-pilot that he's over London. Still sceptical, the co-pilot asks how he could know that they're over London.
"I put my hand out the window" says the pilot "and I touched the top of Big Ben"
A while later again the pilot says that they're nearly home as they've just flown over Liverpool.
"That's bullshit" says the co-pilot "there aren't any famous landmarks to touch over Liverpool like the Eifel Tower or Big Ben. How could you possibly tell that you're over Liverpool just by sticking your hand out the window?"
"My watch got robbed" says the pilot.

kevrelles

There's a pilot and co-pilot on a flight back to Dublin. In mid-flight, the pilot says to the co-pilot that the radar's broken down and there's heavy cloud all the way home. But he tells the co-pilot not to worry. He will guide the plane home by sticking his left arm out the window, flying low and touching landmarks along the way. The co-pilot's a bit sceptical but he says nothing.
"We're over Paris now" says the Pilot
"How do hell do you know that" asks the co-pilot
"I stuck my hand out the window and I touched the top of the Eifel Tower".
A little while later he tells the co-pilot that he's over London. Still sceptical, the co-pilot asks how he could know that they're over London.
"I put my hand out the window" says the pilot "and I touched the top of Big Ben"
A while later again the pilot says that they're nearly home as they've just flown over Liverpool.
"That's bullshit" says the co-pilot "there aren't any famous landmarks to touch over Liverpool like the Eifel Tower or Big Ben. How could you possibly tell that you're over Liverpool just by sticking your hand out the window?"
"My watch got robbed" says the pilot.
Ha ha I like it.