Daily laugh

Peckham Lion

Two explorers are traveling down a river in the Wild West. Along the way, they see a Native American who is stark naked with a raging hard-on.

They go up to him and ask "What are you doing?"

The Native American says, "I'm telling time." He looks up at the sun, down at his dick, and says, "Its 8:05."

The explorers look at their watch. Holy shit! Its 8:05! So they continue on their way.

Further down the river, they see another Native American who is stark naked with a raging hard-on.

The Native American also says, "I'm telling time." He looks up at the sun, down at his dick, and says, "Its 11:10."

The explorers look at their watch. Holy shit! Its 11:10! So they continue on their way.

Even further down the river, they see yet another Native American, who is also stark naked with a raging hard-on.

They go up to him and ask, "What are YOU doing?"

The Native American also says, "I'm telling time." He looks up at the sun, down at his dick, and says, "Its 12:01."

The explorers look at their watch. Holy shit! Its 12:01! So they continue on their way.

Again, they go down the river and see yet another Native American who is stark naked.

But this time, he's having a wank.

They go up to him and ask, "Okay, what are YOU doing?"

The Native American says, "I'm just winding my watch."

TheOneAndOnlyGazza

img-20210608-wa0009-jpg.13926

Well thats the Desert choice sorted

ParisWall

Two explorers are traveling down a river in the Wild West. Along the way, they see a Native American who is stark naked with a raging hard-on.

The Native American says, "I'm telling time." He looks up at the sun, down at his dick, and says, "Its 8:05."

The explorers look at their watch. Holy shit! Its 8:05! So they continue on their way.

Further down the river, they see another Native American who is stark naked with a raging hard-on.

The Native American also says, "I'm telling time." He looks up at the sun, down at his dick, and says, "Its 11:10."

The explorers look at their watch. Holy shit! Its 11:10! So they continue on their way.

Even further down the river, they see yet another Native American, who is also stark naked with a raging hard-on.

They go up to him and ask, "What are YOU doing?"

The Native American also says, "I'm telling time." He looks up at the sun, down at his dick, and says, "Its 12:01."

The explorers look at their watch. Holy shit! Its 12:01! So they continue on their way.

Again, they go down the river and see yet another Native American who is stark naked.

But this time, he's having a wank.

They go up to him and ask, "Okay, what are YOU doing?"

The Native American says, "I'm just winding my watch."

When you say 'Native American' are you referring to a low-down, yellow-livered Red Injun?

:red::red::red:

Life with the Lions

A woman recently lost her husband.

She had him cremated and brought his ashes home. Picking up the urn that he was in, she poured him out on to the patio table. Then, while tracing her finger lovingly through his ashes, she started talking to him.

“Irving, you know that fur coat you always promised me? Well, I bought it with the insurance money!

She continued tracing her finger lovingly through Irving’s ashes, spreading them into a wider circle.

“Irving, remember that new car you always promised me? Well, I also bought it with the insurance money"

She continued tracing her finger lovingly through Irving’s ashes, making the circle even wider.

”Irving, do you remember that emerald necklace you also promised me? Well, I bought it, too, with the insurance money."

She stopped tracing her finger, stared at the ashes, and said…..

"Irving, do you remember that blow job I always promised you?

Well here it comes........"