Cyclists (again)!

E18 wall

Yep then popped into A&E and handed out the rest of the cheese and biscuits wished everybody good luck as they were gonna need it then took the tube home it
Yep then popped into A&E and handed out the rest of the cheese and biscuits wished everybody good luck as they were gonna need it then took the tube home it was packed with idiots not sure why they was out at all.
Is symington house still there at the bricklayers?

Andover_Lion

There seems to be two types of cyclists, the ones who think they’re in the tour de france dressed in lycra, and the other the students types who don’t wear a cycle helmet and weave all over the road.

I can’t believe anyone dressed in lycra is either an essential worker, on their way to buy food or popping to the chemist.

kevrelles

There seems to be two types of cyclists, the ones who think they’re in the tour de france dressed in lycra, and the other the students types who don’t wear a cycle helmet and weave all over the road.

I can’t believe anyone dressed in lycra is either an essential worker, on their way to buy food or popping to the chemist.
The lycra brigade look like nonces.

Nobby86

I worked for Evans Cycles for 10 years (warehouse)

Honestly.....99% of people who worked up stairs in the officers were the biggest 'up thier own ass' types. Always looked down on warehouse workers.

One or two of them were ok but vast majority just plain c*nts.

whiskylion

I worked for Evans Cycles for 10 years (warehouse)

Honestly.....99% of people who worked up stairs in the officers were the biggest 'up thier own ass' types. Always looked down on warehouse workers.

One or two of them were ok but vast majority just plain c*nts.
You should have given them a clip round the ear..