Cyclists (again)!

Axholme Lion

I can't believe the number of lycra clad dickheads that are still riding around for recreational purposes. It's not like they are going to the shop for a pint of milk and a loaf of bread, they are just using their free time to enjoy themselves. They need to stay at home and be bored like everyone else. Idiots. I hope they get knocked of their bikes and the ambulance doesn't come because they're too busy.

Last edited:

E18 wall

I can't believe the number of lycra dickheads that are still riding around for recreational purposes. It's not like they are going to the shop for a pint of milk and a loaf of bread, they are just using their free time to enjoy themselves. They need to stay at home and be bored like everyone else. Idiots. I hope they get knocked of their bikes and the ambulance doesn't come because they're too busy.
I know it's disgusting behaviour, I've been driving around all morning counting them .I'm nipping to mates for a bacon sandwich then gonna hit the streets again.need to come done hard on them.

kevrelles

I’m all for people getting fresh air but I was out walking my dog, practicing social distancing, and joggers were running past me from behind, breathing heavily and it really gave me the arse. I don’t think I’m being paranoid but it is an airborne virus that i really don’t fancy catching!
Should have stuck your foot out,tripped them over and then stamp on their selfish mong faces.

Axholme Lion

My workplace is by the side of the River and I've just seen two of them riding along the foot path on the bank having a laugh.

Owain_Elias_Real_Wall

I’m all for people getting fresh air but I was out walking my dog, practicing social distancing, and joggers were running past me from behind, breathing heavily and it really gave me the arse. I don’t think I’m being paranoid but it is an airborne virus that i really don’t fancy catching!
You're lucky you’ve got a dog. We’ve got horses and I’ve not yet enjoyed a horse steak in my life!

Phlion54

Just back from the local park ......groups of 5-6 teenagers milling around , joggers in pairs plus unning, personnel trainers taking a large group of punters...the list goes on ...we have not got a chance while idiots think.they are bullet proof and selfish .....bring the fine system in now and have the traffic cops hunt the group's of cyclist on the roads still

kevrelles

Just back from the local park ......groups of 5-6 teenagers milling around , joggers in pairs plus unning, personnel trainers taking a large group of punters...the list goes on ...we have not got a chance while idiots think.they are bullet proof and selfish .....bring the fine system in now and have the traffic cops hunt the group's of cyclist on the roads still
Shoot the cunts.they have been warned

BaggyTrousers

Only word for them is selfish, they care about no one other than themselves! I truly believe there are individuals that still don’t know the gravity of the situation and that it won’t effect them!

wellers_shot

Was behind a woman cyclist in Muswell hill with all the get up on, trying to go faster than the cars (you know the type). All of a sudden she pulled down her face scarf and spat on the kerb. A leant on my hooter straight away and the dirty cow almost fell off her bike, she looked around at me with a scowl on her face so I mouthed ' stop spitting you dirty bitch', you could see the penny drop and she shot off .
A lot of joggers spit as well.

E18 wall

Just got back from the park on my bike had a right laugh with some teenagers before i meet up with my personal trainer for a group fun run finished the afternoon off with a nice cycle round the elephant and castle roundabout and the flyover.
Did you nip in the beehive for a pint and a dip your paws in the cheese and biscuits?

Ulster Lion

Missus just read out to me that the OB are stopping and checking on motorists in Maidstone. When asked, if the driver says he's going to or from work, then the cops are apparently checking with the place of employment for verification. Don't know if there's any truth in it, or not.

marka

Just been out on my tandem only 5 of us riding around checking on the virus.
All good! Not really just a joke as I know that cyclists seem to rub some up the wrong way.
Stay safe everyone and look out for your elderly neighbours.

Moody

All I know is here in sunny Sussex I have seen a hell of a lot of yummy mummies run by in full
lycra.

It really isn’t helping the National effort - I need to concentrate on all the admin and lessons for my students. But, it is keeping morale up!

Moody

All I know is here in sunny Sussex I have seen a hell of a lot of yummy mummies run by in full
lycra.

It really isn’t helping the National effort - I need to concentrate on all the admin and lessons for my students. But, it is keep morale up
I mean one of them was insane!