Croatia

champs08

Fair play to em.

Cant support the cnts though. Especially with the ex scum manager having lead them against us in previous years.

Kryan Bing

Scotland stopped taking a Knee back in March. If that's still the case,
for a bit of gamesmanship and to wind up England, maybe the Czechs will give the Knee a swerve as well? Fuck me, that would be funny, the rest of the group all ducking out.

As Rodders would say, the BBC and Sky will be in cosmic meltdown.
:grinning:

wellerwasbest

Talking of fanny and fannys sure to be some of this after Sun and Lager
ingerlanddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

ball.jpg

ball1.jpg

Bexleyheath_lion

Croatia is a lovely place for a holiday , highly recommend it when we are allowed to travel again. Also not a bad bet for the tournament 50/1.

Croatia is brilliant, was getting a bot more expensive as people catch on. Wasn't overly impressed with Zagreb, but loved Split. Dubrovnik was a piss take price wise but very nice, although I stayed in Cavtat and got the boat into Dubrovnik every day, Cavtat was a really nice quiet small town.

Anyone that goes that should travel into Bosnia & Montengro - two very beautiful countries

kevrelles

Croatia is brilliant, was getting a bot more expensive as people catch on. Wasn't overly impressed with Zagreb, but loved Split. Dubrovnik was a piss take price wise but very nice, although I stayed in Cavtat and got the boat into Dubrovnik every day, Cavtat was a really nice quiet small town.

Anyone that goes that should travel into Bosnia & Montengro - two very beautiful countries
Did you spell Montenegro wrong on purpose? It's not racist it's the proper spelling. Mind you I expect some cunts will demand they change their name.

Kryan Bing

Spain, Poland and the Knee....:ROFLMAO:

No chance

Spain:

While some La Liga players have shown solidarity with the Black Lives Matter movement, the Spain team have never taken the knee and their clubs also tend not to.

Real Madrid did not take the knee against Chelsea, Liverpool or Manchester City while Villarreal chose not to kneel against Man Utd in the Europa League final.

When Granada played Man Utd, only Brazil winger Kenedy took the knee.

Spain have made no statement on taking the knee at Euro 2020.

Poland:

Poland are almost certain not to take the knee at Euro 2020 with the gesture being criticised by both their FA president and sections of their support.

The Poles refused to kneel against England and instead pointed to the Uefa Respect logo on their sleeves.

Polish FA President Zbigniew Boniek labelled the gesture "populism" that "achieved nothing" and said: “I am absolutely against such actions.

“Footballers sometimes kneel, and if you asked some of them why they were kneeling, they wouldn’t even know."