Covid jab

BT-Steve

I cancelled my jab as I really wasn't happy with it, but I'm an attention seeker evidently? My wife's not happy either as we have a holiday booked in June, but she cannot bully me into it either. I saw this today which sums up what I originally said about flu leading to bronchial pneumonia. I might have it later in the year when more is known about it.

leFerne

I cancelled my jab as I really wasn't happy with it, but I'm an attention seeker evidently? My wife's not happy either as we have a holiday booked in June, but she cannot bully me into it either. I saw this today which sums up what I originally said about flu leading to bronchial pneumonia. I might have it later in the year when more is known about it.
You seeking attention again?

bramcoteboy62

Up to you whether to take it, but if you donā€™t you will be excluded from modern day life. No pub, restaurant, football, holidays, public transport, seeing friends, everything. Surely itā€™s just not worth it, and easier to take the jab

tony_dolby

I can't quite understand your point. Are you saying that COVID doesn't exist and that it's 'just a flu'?

Peckham Lion

Probably because more people than ever had the flu jab. Have they all died or turned into Russian speaking aliens yet? Social distancing will curb the transmissions of the flu, along with masks and people being more conscious about hygiene.

The social restrictions brought in to curb transmission of coronavirus, combined with increased uptake of the flu vaccine, have both been credited with driving down infections

Have you taken an injection or medication when going abroad?

Last edited:

tony_dolby

Probably because more people than ever had the flu jab. Have they all died or turned into Russian speaking aliens yet? Social distancing will curb the transmissions of the flu, along with masks and people being more conscious about hygiene.

The social restrictions brought in to curb transmission of coronavirus, combined with increased uptake of the flu vaccine, have both been credited with driving down infections

Have you taken an injection or medication to going abroad?

Exactly. Most conspiracy theorists have given up the 'its just seasonal flu' lie as even they can see its not tenable.

Peckham Lion

conspiracy theorists
Interestingly, i joked with the nurses yesterday about facebook cunts, covid deniers and conspiraloons before receiving my vaccine. The nurses didn't have much time for said idiots and reckoned that they have really messed with peoples heads with all sorts of dangerous and unfounded drivel. It went a long way to making there job a lot more difficult and stressful.

Peckham Lion

Exactly. Most conspiracy theorists have given up the 'its just seasonal flu' lie as even they can see its not tenable.

I was aware of those figures, i'm not surprised that all those with there fingers on the pulse, the enlightened from paranoid.com weren't. It don't fit there narrative or help ease there current mental health conditions or general inadequacies.

Peckham Lion

I see Maudsley John has popped to like my posts about fucking idiots like him with a haha smiley. What time is your next jab John? I'll get Nursie along for you.

tony_dolby

I see Maudsley John has popped to like my posts about fucking idiots like him with a haha smiley. What time is your next jab John? I'll get Nursie along for you.

I'm afraid emojis are what Mongo John is reduced to now. To be fair, his arguments were always about as grown-up and reasoned as a three-year old's.

tony_dolby

I see you are still 'demonising' people who 'dare' disagree with you lol. A classic pro government move but once again, feel free my friend ;)

You're the one who is peddling lies. We know the Devil is the father of them. How is your research coming on? Have you managed to answer my questions yet? I am waiting with baited breath.

I was a little disappointed though with your predictions for January. Apparently 'all jobs should have stopped and all businesses closed'. What will February bring? Apparently, there will be a 'reform on all benefits'. Not long to go now for the govt. to abandon Universal Credit. They've got a full week left.

Now, let's see what you've predicted for March: ' New infection Covid21 different strain (much more deadly than Covid19).'

That does sound exciting. Hang on, though, I though COVID didn't exist and didn't kill people? How then is it 'deadly'?

Bob.B Lion

Does your doctors surgery call or text you to come in for your covid jabs ?,I'm getting a bit concerned as I have not heard nish from mine.
I am considered 'high risk' as I have numerous health problems so I'm wondering why the fuck I have not had a jab yet.
Maybe my doctor knows that my immune system is fucked after 10yrs of high doses of Prednisolone steroids and that the jab could be too dangerous for me?,I don't know..over to you TD.