Covid jab

Saxon Lion

I asked for a twenty year old Filipino nurse to administer my vaccination.

Ended up being an eighteen stone Dyke from Breadsall Hilltop.

I also found her a bit personal; she looked me in the eye and said "small prick." How the hell did she know? Fuck the NHS - dreading going through the the same ridicule again in May.

:wagging:
I’ll take your place Paris.

BT-Steve

I find it incredible that a large proportion of Covid deniers have been taken in and brainwashed by some cunt or other of social media. Why would anyone take the word of a complete stranger with a bee in there bonnet rather than a virologist or doctor? I'd say they they cause more fear and anxiety than a few government guidelines. We have bods saying that it's no worse than the flu and that ii doesn't exist because they haven't seen anyone with it. Well i have haven't seen anyone with aids, TB, etc, does that mean that those two mentioned don't exist? Most of the denial stuff i've seen derives from pure cynicism and mistrust of our political system, conspiraloon sites and twitter. I haven't once seen any form of credible evidence to prove any of these theories to be correct. Bods will hoover up class A's, smoke, booze, take inoculations so they can go abroad for two weeks but won't take a tried and tested vaccine because they don't trust it, fucking stupidity and hypocrisy is a dangerous mix.
(but won't take a tried and tested vaccine because they don't trust it, fucking stupidity). But its not tried and tested is it. No tests have been carried out on the long term effects of this drug whatsoever, as there hasn't been time. Passed through the test process extremely quickly because of the circumstances. It is a serious issue whether you like it of not. I've had my mother in law badly reacting to this 2 work colleagues and 3 customers now saying they had breathing issues within days of having it. I'm not saying I'm definitely not having it, but I think not at the present time as I want to give it a bit more time. I really cannot afford respiratory problems, I really can't.

leFerne

Fucking hell you know just about everyone who has had a severe adverse reaction but no one who has had the virus. The complete opposite to me.

I think you're just an attention seeker.

Windy8174

What government would want to kill off its population with a vaccine dose

there has to be a degree of trust in any relationships

do I want to live the rest of my life like the last year? No fucking way it’s been the pits

if taking a vaccine that minimises my chances of getting seriously ill if I catch Covid in the future when life hopefully gets back to normal then I trust the government and all the scientist in the world that the vaccine is the way forward

I had Pfizer on Saturday it really disrupted my sugar levels For Saturday and Sunday (I am type 1 diabetic) and had a sore arm

today feel a bit lethargic but probably my brain playing tricks

when my second dose is ready will take that as well

that’s just me but as per above once we come out of lockdown I never want to see lockdown again it sucks

wellerwasbest

Probably true. However I cannot understand how we are not vaccinating teachers ASAP and getting the schools open. They teach our children, the future of this country. Schools being shut must be causing a massive hole. All the while kids in Asia are being schooled and getting further and further ahead. I know it’s not the politically correct thing to say and genuinely sorry to upset the snowflakes on here - but I can’t believe we have not had a national debate about this. We have chosen to save the a load of pensioners in favour of our kids development
Think you make some good points , my sister was saying near enough the same about the schools and how the kids have suffered with all sorts

Her best mate is a teacher,woolwich area, and she said she has been amazed at the attitude of many of the teachers with the lack of urgency etc.

i see this from a teacher , it says so on his profile

"The PM is suggesting to open schools by march 8th BUT by doing this could start a rise in infections Mums dads taking kids to school congregate and mix Older children also carry the virus My opinion schools MUST STAY CLOSED until more people have been vaccinated to open society"

So opening them they get abuse from some , not opening them others abuse them
Maybe we should have a vote on it

bramcoteboy62

Think you make some good points , my sister was saying near enough the same about the schools and how the kids have suffered with all sorts

Her best mate is a teacher,woolwich area, and she said she has been amazed at the attitude of many of the teachers with the lack of urgency etc.

i see this from a teacher , it says so on his profile

"The PM is suggesting to open schools by march 8th BUT by doing this could start a rise in infections Mums dads taking kids to school congregate and mix Older children also carry the virus My opinion schools MUST STAY CLOSED until more people have been vaccinated to open society"

So opening them they get abuse from some , not opening them others abuse them
Maybe we should have a vote on it
Fuck me the quote you’ve put above, terrible reading I think. Does the bod want us all at home until Covid disappears?!

I’m fucking relieved my two are done with school and uni as I’d be stressed out very badly if they weren’t. We all want our kids to do the best they can and by sitting at home on fucking zoom that ain’t happening. From a selfish point of view, these kids are going to be paying my state pension so I want them all to be successful and earning a lot of money!!

I agree, it would be good if it were put to a vote

pastywall

Teachers - it’s all political. Government pushes them to the front and the unions shriek they have beaten the government. Wait their turn and teachers shriek it is too dangerous and don’t want to do what their paid for. If teachers go to the front then so should the police. They are far more at risk. Nothing is ever right for these people. Stop their wages that will get their arses back to school

kinelloz

To be fair to teachers, it would make complete sense to vaccinate them now. If they are vaccinated 3 weeks before the kids go back, they can continue working if any kids test positive, if they don't vaccinate them, if one kid tests positive the class and teacher are home for a fortnight, if 6 or 7 kids in different classes test positive you have enough staff out that you have to close the school, so hundreds of kids are back home because half a dozen test positive. If they teachers are vaccinated the problems solved. Makes far more sense than vaccinating 65-70 year olds who can stay indoors for another week while the teachers are done.

Having said that, I think the vaccine rollout should have started with 18 year olds and worked up, protecting the old by ignoring the young is plain wrong. The economy is fucked till the youngsters are out and about again.

Millwalljohn

What utter tosh and lies!!!!

I can't believe the vaccine manufacturers are pretending that it has this content in it when it obviously doesn't!!

Don't bother researching "ChAdOx1-S recombinant".... even more lies!

No wonder I was mistakenly calling this zombie juice.

Apologies to all who I confused in previous threads.

Covid content.jpg

pastywall

To be fair to teachers, it would make complete sense to vaccinate them now. If they are vaccinated 3 weeks before the kids go back, they can continue working if any kids test positive, if they don't vaccinate them, if one kid tests positive the class and teacher are home for a fortnight, if 6 or 7 kids in different classes test positive you have enough staff out that you have to close the school, so hundreds of kids are back home because half a dozen test positive. If they teachers are vaccinated the problems solved. Makes far more sense than vaccinating 65-70 year olds who can stay indoors for another week while the teachers are done.

Having said that, I think the vaccine rollout should have started with 18 year olds and worked up, protecting the old by ignoring the young is plain wrong. The economy is fucked till the youngsters are out and about again.
Damned if you do damned if you don’t

tony_dolby

What utter tosh and lies!!!!

I can't believe the vaccine manufacturers are pretending that it has this content in it when it obviously doesn't!!

Don't bother researching "ChAdOx1-S recombinant".... even more lies!

No wonder I was mistakenly calling this zombie juice.

Apologies to all who I confused in previous threads.

View attachment 11434

How's your research going? You never answered those questions I posed.
Do you know what 'recombinant' means? You can add this to your list of questions to research. I think we'll leave the adenovirus vectors till later.

One last thing, according to your predictions all jobs should have stopped in January. Does this mean I don't have to go to work?

tony_dolby

In addition, I can't quite see what the 'news' is you're posting. There's nothing here that hasn't been in the public domain for almost a year. I've mentioned a lot of it on here.

Methinks you're just being a c*nt as usual and trying to scare people into agreeing with your childish theories. Perhaps 'childish' is the wrong word. They are truly dangerous and people like you have blood on your hands.

Peckham Lion

Had my first jab today at Guys, Pfizer. A very well organised set up, in and out within an hour. Through reception after a few questions on allergies/ underlying health problems. A short wait before seeing the nurse, good explanation from the nurse on what the vaccine does and doesn't do, how long before it kicks in and any side effects that may or may not occur. Then wallop, done in seconds, no pain and basically no different than getting the flu jab or travel inoculations. Had to hang around for 15 minutes in a seated area before being allowed to leave. Tea and biscuits on offer whilst you spend the short period of waiting to leave, very impressive all round.

So far nothing negative to report, no adverse reaction, no drowsiness. However, i have noticed that my phone reception is much better, plus all of a sudden, i can get sky sports and the movie channels for free on my microwave, what a touch. All that shit about заговоры и другие fucknut drivel ускользает от меня. Я чувствую себя право, как дождь, кроме моего дома в настоящее время с кастрюлю крышкой на крыше, и моя левая нога немного нервный, Chris Waddle.

Polegate Lion

I had my first jab on Saturday. About 10pm my arm started to ache. I went to bed with the shivers and woke up around 3am feeling baking hot. Took a couple of paracetamol tablets and got back to sleep after a while. On the Sunday I felt tired with a slight headache. I can’t wait for the 2nd of May for the next instalment.

Ps: the ‘shivers’ I refer to mean I felt cold, it’s not the name of the next door neighbours.

leFerne

Had my first jab today at Guys, Pfizer. A very well organised set up, in and out within an hour. Through reception after a few questions on allergies/ underlying health problems. A short wait before seeing the nurse, good explanation from the nurse on what the vaccine does and doesn't do, how long before it kicks in and any side effects that may or may not occur. Then wallop, done in seconds, no pain and basically no different than getting the flu jab or travel inoculations. Had to hang around for 15 minutes in a seated area before being allowed to leave. Tea and biscuits on offer whilst you spend the short period of waiting to leave, very impressive all round.

So far nothing negative to report, no adverse reaction, no drowsiness. However, i have noticed that my phone reception is much better, plus all of a sudden, i can get sky sports and the movie channels for free on my microwave, what a touch. All that shit about заговоры и другие fucknut drivel ускользает от меня. Я чувствую себя право, как дождь, кроме моего дома в настоящее время с кастрюлю крышкой на крыше, и моя левая нога немного нервный, Chris Waddle.
A disappointing lack of detail on the tea and biscuits offer. PG, Tetley, Yorkshire Gold or Aldi specials? Rich Tea or Garibadi?

I'll not be having my vaccine until I know the full detail.

Soul Man

Had mine last Thursday. I asked for the vaccine with the microchip so Bill Gates can keep an eye on me. They said they had run out of that one so I got the ordinary Oxford one. I didn't get offered a biscuit and didn't even get a sticker. Tight bastards