Corbyn

midway lion

Momentum knew the elections for the National Executive were
coming up so took their time, cherry picked where they could
win, and now control it. They have run rings round Sir Smarmy.

Phlion54

Big step back for labour.....Corbyn is dangerous & cunning.......never going to progress with him & his cronies anywhere near the party.....God bring back the proper labour party.....got to be across all the parties the biggest shambles of mp,s ever...... Let's be honest do any of them despite what party you support feel you with confidence and we are safe in their hands ?

albertrn

More Labour infighting fantastic let’s hope it keeps them out of power indefinitely and that the Marxist party eventually disappears completely.

obeney

As O tell anybody who cares to listen, once a Marxist or other Communist takes power you cannot get rid of them. Thrycling on like leeches. Boris must be ecstatic.

Peckham Lion

Back in the Labour Party good that’s Labour fucked again the party that keeps giving.
Labour or any opposition party to the government being fucked isn't good news for anyone. We need a strong opposition so they can take the government to task. As it stands, the Tories can do more or less what they want without redress or fear of being voted out. Corbyn and his mob of idealistic cranks have done enough damage to this country as it is, it looks like he's finished now, may he rot in his own shit.

kevrelles

I find it sad that on a Millwall board 99% of us are happy the Labour party are a shambles, We never deserted them they deserted us.
Fuck labour and all it stands for.jew hating cunts.
The Labour party of the people is scum now, you have to go back to Wilson Callaghan for real labour. Not the racists now.
And their cunt leader now by taking corbyn back has endorsed it's ok to be anti Jew.

The German Herman

Fuck labour and all it stands for.jew hating cunts.
The Labour party of the people is scum now, you have to go back to Wilson Callaghan for real labour. Not the racists now.
And their cunt leader now by taking corbyn back has endorsed it's ok to be anti Jew.
I don't disagree, Like I said they deserted us, My parents would turn in there grave if they knew I voted Tory.

wellerwasbest

I don't disagree, Like I said they deserted us, My parents would turn in there grave if they knew I voted Tory.
same here ref parents, mind 1st time i ever voted

Im white and working class why would i or anyone else vote otherwise now
People like Lammy Butler and Abbott etc hate me , me i despise them with every bone in my body, lots of Torys and most mps i dont like either but not with the venom of hate i hold for them scumbags

Starmer is also a massive smarmy cunt and a fucking Nazi with his stance on Brexit
what a state we are in ref to Politics must be the lowest we have EVER been as far as quality

kevrelles

People like Lammy Butler and Abbott etc hate me , me i despise them with everyone bone in my body, lots of Torys and most mps i dont like either but not with the venom of hate i hold for them scumbags

Starmer is also a massive smarmy cunt and a fucking Nazi with his stance on Brexit
what a state we are in ref to Politics must be the lowest we have EVER been as far as quality
He's more a cunt for not expelling corbynstan for his racism of the Jews.
Slap on the wrist that's all,cunt

The German Herman

People like Lammy Butler and Abbott etc hate me , me i despise them with every bone in my body, lots of Torys and most mps i dont like either but not with the venom of hate i hold for them scumbags

Just a small example of Abbot's vileness, One of Villa's old boy's got involved with the justice for the 21 campaign, He's joined forces with the families and basically terrorised politicians from all sides and run a fantastic campaign against the West Midlands Police, He's got the Birmingham six involved and demanded the arrest of the IRA scum who done, it,One of them got nicked yesterday, Abbott agreed to a quick chat, She knew fuck all about the attrocity, She actually said to the families, "what do you people want Money" the ignorant cunt.

wellerwasbest

Just a small example of Abbot's vileness, One of Villa's old boy's got involved with the justice for the 21 campaign, He's joined forces with the families and basically terrorised politicians from all sides and run a fantastic campaign against the West Midlands Police, He's got the Birmingham six involved and demanded the arrest of the IRA scum who done, it,One of them got nicked yesterday, Abbott agreed to a quick chat, She knew fuck all about the attrocity, She actually said to the families, "what do you people want Money" the ignorant cunt.
will be a great great day when that vile fat ugly racist oldcunt draws her last breath
Bring it on
was really hoping her scum son would top himself to bring her down as well
what a fine mother she was, "Black mothers go that bit further for their children"
laughable

The German Herman

will be a great great day when that vile fat ugly racist oldcunt draws her last breath
Bring it on
was really hoping her scum son would top himself to bring her down as well
what a fine mother she was, "Black mothers go that bit further for their children"
laughable
I was expelled from school at 14, Write like a 4 year old and haven't mastered the English language, I'm still more clued up than that cunt will ever be.