Corbyn

Frank 1960

Totally deluded. Still won't admit he got it wrong . Said last night what is happening now he predicted three months ago. "Oh what a clever boy I am".
The man needs help I see him saying this is what he was going to do and now the government has used his idea, but there was no virus so god for bid what he would have done now.

Last edited:

wellers_shot

I honestly think his hanging around believing Labour supporters will change their minds.
Makes me cringe thinking about the Glastonbury crowd singing oh Corbyn two years ago.

Peckham Lion

Why does applauding the NHS make him a cnut?
He was cunt long before this episode of bullshit, it's all about him, man of the working people blah blah blah. Where in my post have i said he's a cunt for applauding the NHS? He should be in his million pound drum and isolating, how old is he? He could have done what millions of others did and applaud at home, but no, man of the people out on the street doing what the left do best, virtue signalling. The mans an irrelevance, he has been for the last 6 years.

markmwal953

He was cunt long before this episode of bullshit, it's all about him, man of the working people blah blah blah. Where in my post have i said he's a cunt for applauding the NHS? He should be in his million pound drum and isolating, how old is he? He could have done what millions of others did and applaud at home, but no, man of the people out on the street doing what the left do best, virtue signalling. The mans an irrelevance, he has been for the last 6 years.

Funnist thing i seen for ages ,he was not amused

King of The Jungle

Staff member
Totally deluded. Still won't admit he got it wrong . Said last night what is happening now he predicted three months ago. "Oh what a clever boy I am".
Yeah I listened to that on wednesday. I could hardly believe my ears. Corbyn had nothing constructive to offer whatsoever, absolutely nothing, and appeared to want to make the whole theme of PM's questions about how great he was for 'holding the government to account'. Everything he said seemed to be about him. Nothing he said helped the country at all.

Terry_Hurlock

They have to be the only opposition party in the world that still whinge, whine and point score during this virus... The party is a party full of cunts, complete wronguns.

Had a row with some div on facebook (who owns her own company) moaning that the government isn't supporting her and John the terrorist McDonnell would have helped her... John McDonnell wouldn't even let you have your own business you stupid bitch...