Corbyn Logic

onlyagame

My point is that no one has yet told me how great the Tory party is or how wonderful their policies are, it’s always how shit Corbyn and Labour are. The funny thing about all this is that only Labour or the Liberals can win Bermondsey & Old Southwark

Terry_Hurlock

I don't think anyones really said the Tories are Great OAG... But they got us through the financial mess left by the recession and Labour's overspending and our econmy out performed Germany and France.... They're also the only party not to promise £1,000,000,000,000,000 of investment..

While the Libs slogan is "Take Britain Forward" while at the same time they agree a pact with a party that wants to break up Britain!!! Fkin Fascist lunatics those lot, even more crazy than Corbyn...

onlyagame

I don't think anyones really said the Tories are Great OAG... But they got us through the financial mess left by the recession and Labour's overspending and our econmy out performed Germany and France.... They're also the only party not to promise £1,000,000,000,000,000 of investment..

While the Libs slogan is "Take Britain Forward" while at the same time they agree a pact with a party that wants to break up Britain!!! Fkin Fascist lunatics those lot, even more crazy than Corbyn...
Is that the same worldwide financial crisis caused by the Bankers? People forget why Blair got elected in the first place, it was because the Tories were corrupt. Including Jeffery Archer, three Tory MP’s ended up in prison!

wakey_wakey

She was actually 15... which is sort of a shame as he didn't really contradict himself.. although at 16 perhaps she should have miraculously realised what a terrible thing she was doing.

Either way...just shoot the bitch.
Also he probably never said it, 15 or 16. A quick Google search for "she was only a 16 year old immature child" (with quotes) brings up one page from "gransnet" (I didn't even know that was a thing) which appears to be the only other page which reported this "quote".

Then again most on here happily agree that Greta Thunberg is a puppet, incapable of her own decisions, so a clearly hazy line between who whether you can make your own choices at 15 or 16.

I hate gloryhunters

Don.t know if i have mentioned this before Was on our way to Wall a few weeks ago and talking about Brexit and my mates youngest who is seven piped up and said Brexit is evil I said who told you that he said my teacher the his sister who 9 said the same thing no wonder they want the 16 year olds vote the left leaning soap dodging slags are brainwashing our kids
I did politcs at school in the early 80's. My teacher, who looked like Thatcher with red hair, taught us all about the system and different views without bias! That is lost on this generation and is very scary. Country is now brainwashed by left-wing spew at a tender age. Gotta be stopped!!

juniorxlion

My point is that no one has yet told me how great the Tory party is or how wonderful their policies are, it’s always how shit Corbyn and Labour are. The funny thing about all this is that only Labour or the Liberals can win Bermondsey & Old Southwark
Labours worrying trend in vote rigging within Muslims communities is extremely worrying. But personally before we worry about any internal politics we need to ensure we are out of the EU

once that is done people need to stop voting for main stream parties and back independents or pro Britain parties.

the hardest thing for me is that I ain’t a harden far right supporter, but I am also not represented by main stream parties In the slightest. One of two things in my opinion needs to happen. Vote away from main stream or don’t vote. Current system of voting doesn’t work and cannot carry on like it.