Corbyn Logic

Marcia Road Lion

Corbyn is a Ira loving traitor and should be tried for treason.

As regards lowering the age to vote to 16, what the paedo politicians are really after is lowering the sexual age of consent and the vote issue is just a stepping stone to that depraved agenda.

Politics, Poli = many Tics = blood sucking parasites.

The truth is normally hidden in plain sight.

onlyagame

But as I’ve said before
Without Corbyn the Tories would have nothing would they? Any decent opposition and Boris would be back doing quiz shows

kevrelles

Corbyn is a Ira loving traitor and should be tried for treason.

As regards lowering the age to vote to 16, what the paedo politicians are really after is lowering the sexual age of consent and the vote issue is just a stepping stone to that depraved agenda.

Politics, Poli = many Tics = blood sucking parasites.

The truth is normally hidden in plain sight.
Spot on

Peckham Lion

But as I’ve said before
Without Corbyn the Tories would have nothing would they? Any decent opposition and Boris would be back doing quiz shows
That's not the Tories problem is it? It's the far left, terrorist, rag head, doris loving Corbyns. Even with his lies to the students to get votes he still couldn't shift the balance of power. I see he's doing the same this time around, more lies, promises of freebies to youngsters, fucking idiot he is. Without Corbyn Labour would have pissed the last election and the one in December too. Wake up mate.

45skiprats

Don.t know if i have mentioned this before Was on our way to Wall a few weeks ago and talking about Brexit and my mates youngest who is seven piped up and said Brexit is evil I said who told you that he said my teacher the his sister who 9 said the same thing no wonder they want the 16 year olds vote the left leaning soap dodging slags are brainwashing our kids

kevrelles

Don.t know if i have mentioned this before Was on our way to Wall a few weeks ago and talking about Brexit and my mates youngest who is seven piped up and said Brexit is evil I said who told you that he said my teacher the his sister who 9 said the same thing no wonder they want the 16 year olds vote the left leaning soap dodging slags are brainwashing our kids
That teacher should lose their job.

Last edited:

juniorxlion

I,m embrassed to be a Labour voter with this twat in charge..... Not the labour party I grew up with...... Never get my vote while the commie ira loving idiot is in charge
I wouldn’t feel bad mate, I said this before. The party you supported sold out to a different firm and only retained its name and none of its values.

Just hopeful others can see the same. Not getting Brexit would be one thing but to allow JC to ascend to power at this time would be a disaster for the white working class.

Members online