the pandemic fucking up streets, especially high streets, all over
London at enormous expense. He has always spent his budget on
his own vanity projects.

cold blow

I can't find a lot of sympathy for Khan and TFL. They have spent
the pandemic fucking up streets, especially high streets, all over
London at enormous expense. He has always spent his budget on
his own vanity projects.
Just taken me 2 1/2 hours to drive from Baker Street to Bromley, a 15 mile journey.

London and the suburbs are gridlocked due to this inept, useless Mayor who is the worst in my lifetime.

Wandering star

Khans hand was forced by the government and it is trying it again,even Bailey is saying it is wrong.
Khan needed the bailout to prop up the fucking mess that is TFL so agreed it.
He has made a complete fucking mess of London but I don't think he had much option on this, strange how the West London congestion charge hasn't come up again!
I understand the ulez zones but don't believe they have been thought through properly and now it seems I going to have to pay a congestion charge to live in Bermondsey,it's just fucking wrong and there is no democracy in any of these decisions,where's the consultations with Londoners,there won't be any because it would get resoundingly rejected,How the fuck has it got to the point I've got to pay a daily fee for owning a car in London?
On a brighter note apparently because I will be inside the zone I will get discount!
Whoopie fucking do,lucky me.
Cross party shower of shit the lot of 'em!

Chris George

Yeah, get that Tory, leftie, Boris out. If you think Khan is making up the rules then you're madder than i thought.

Khan fucked London.
Tfl themselves said that his fare freeze would lead to a gap of £1.9 BILLION.
4 years ago.

Labours shit mate.
Complete fucking trash.

Peckham Lion

Labours shit mate.
Complete fucking trash.
We agree on something!
Khan fucked London.
Tfl themselves said that his fare freeze would lead to a gap of £1.9 BILLION.
4 years ago.
Isn't he or any past mayor only carrying out what central government tell him to do? Funding/ budgets are set from central government. While we're here, what happened to the Garden bridge that Mayor Boris and his mate Joanna were wanking over? He steamrolled objection after objection, millions of London tax payers money was wasted whilst some posh peoples mates got rich!

Chris George

We agree on something!

Isn't he or any past mayor only carrying out what central government tell him to do? Funding/ budgets are set from central government. While we're here, what happened to the Garden bridge that Mayor Boris and his mate Joanna were wanking over? He steamrolled objection after objection, millions of London tax payers money was wasted whilst some posh peoples mates got rich!

that’s not how it works.
if the Mayor of London just does what the government says then why have a Mayor.
Khan froze fares, he was told it would lead Tfl into 2Billion debt. And just like they said it would it happened.
He did that, not HM Government.
And now look where we are.
Freedom passes being restricted and times changed.
fares up anyway.
Congestion charges up and extra days, times and now looking to extend it across the whole city whilst fucking people by closing down roads so white wankers on bicycles who don’t want to ride buses/trains with all these ethnics they claim to love.

Maybe because you are so ill informed you should take yourself off the Electoral Roll so you can’t vote anymore.
That would be nice.

Peckham Lion

that’s not how it works.
if the Mayor of London just does what the government says then why have a Mayor.
I asked you where the funding came from.
Congestion charges up and extra days, times and now looking to extend it across the whole city whilst fucking people by closing down roads so white wankers on bicycles who don’t want to ride buses/trains with all these ethnics they claim to love.
Angry Chris?
Maybe because you are so ill informed you should take yourself off the Electoral Roll so you can’t vote anymore.
That would be nice.
Ill informed? coming from a triggered, mong, riddled with paranoia and fear of anything that isn't white and racist, you silly cunt. You need to get off twitter you fucking mouthy crank.

Peckham Lion

Deputy mayor Heidi Alexander said neither she nor Khan “can see how it’s right to charge people £15 to drive a mile from Wandsworth to Clapham, or Catford to Lewisham from October next year … That’s in effect what the government has told us they want.