Cold Blow Lane Stand

HappyLion

You can see this next season. Your sitting in my seat. Well someone is sitting in mine. Steward goes to that person, your sitting in this mans seat. Yea well some one is sitting in mine.

It just takes one person to sit in the wrong seat and there will be a cascade effect. I might get to the ground early and start it off

It will be like musical chairs and everyone will get the hump. Followed by fighting and massive press coverage.

Axholme Lion

We had a thing where we were stood by the sectioned off back two rows in 17/18. A load turned up at the start of the second half so we ended up moving into the sectioned off row. The steward comes along saying you can't stand here, so we say we were over there but it's filled up now. It was sorted by a load giving it Miiiiiii in the stewards ear while he was trying to speak, so he gave up and went away.

STWall

You can see this next season. Your sitting in my seat. Well someone is sitting in mine. Steward goes to that person, your sitting in this mans seat. Yea well some one is sitting in mine.

It just takes one person to sit in the wrong seat and there will be a cascade effect. I might get to the ground early and start it off

It will be like musical chairs and everyone will get the hump. Followed by fighting and massive press coverage.
Bang on mate! So like it not we all have to sit in our seats. 👍

ct6 lion

I am a season ticket holder upper south block 7,not one person dared sit in my seat this season and that is what I am hoping in this coming season 🤔😁

Ulster Lion

Sorry mate, I won’t mention it again
I don't mind Followfollow, but I'm protecting my clients. After all, how would you like it if I posted the photos of you in your crotchless sequinned leggings, with that 18"Black Mamba dildo in one of your orifices.?.... Remember that night?..... The one that you attached a trapeze to your genital piercing, and let the legless big breasted dwarf swing on it.?
Didn't think so........ ☺

Ulster Lion

Sorry mate, I won’t mention it again
I don't mind Followfollow, but I'm protecting my clients. After all, how would you like it if I posted the photos of you in your crotchless sequinned leggings, with that 18"Black Mamba dildo in one of your orifices.?.... Remember that night?..... The one that you attached a trapeze to your genital piercing, and let the legless big breasted dwarf swing on it.?

Followfollowwatp

Was it the night I was wearing a tee shirt with fuck the glens on it

Terry_Hurlock

Nor been an ST holder for a few years now, but when I was (East Upper, then East Lower, then West Upper) don't think I ever once sat in my allocated seat.

Never an issue, so don't worry CBL people...

markmwal953

Sat in my allocated seat for the Sporting lisbon game until 10 min in where i moved into space and nearer the singing lot , and the Chelsea game 0-0 ,was only time i did stay in the seat given , always try and stand at the back of whatever stand i am in and normally move about at HT , it's not like the place is packed week in week out ,the CBL being open seating was always a good idea this will just give the stewards nightmares if they are told to enforce it .